Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sounds like a scammer just paid the $20 so he could make more.
    The guy is a long time member, with a solid post count; he doesn't need to pay $20 to buy & sell here. AFAIK, he's solid member. Perhaps he'll step forward and explain his side. (hopefully)

It took a miniscule amount of sleuthing to figure out who.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The problem classifieds thread link would be a good way to allow anyone reading to follow up, if they choose.

Saves the member finger pointing and touchiness that might ensue?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The guy is a long time member, with a solid post count; he doesn't need to pay $20 to buy & sell here. AFAIK, he's solid member. Perhaps he'll step forward and explain his side. (hopefully)

It took a miniscule amount of sleuthing to figure out who.
    OK what you don't know will come to haunt you.
    He was locked out of the classifieds for ignoring the stated rules on way to many occasions. We allowed him a buy back with the support banner as he never ever intended to buy one just use the forum for free. And that is OK too but not acting the fool when you get locked out.

So yeah I tracked him down. And yeah he has caused the staff some issues. So no he is not a solid member. Member yes. Solid.....:dunno:

So the lesson here is what you see on the surface may be an illusion.

Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    Funny, after this post I received a message from the seller later last night that I could still purchase and he would tear up the other persons check.

I have no trust in the individual and will not waste anymore time with him.

I have spoken with an admin from this site. He is well aware and posted already.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Funny, after this post I received a message from the seller later last night that I could still purchase and he would tear up the other persons check.

I have no trust in the individual and will not waste anymore time with him.

I have spoken with an admin from this site. He is well aware and posted already.
    So he did jump on an easier and better offer.

People can just suck over a dollar bill.

My faith has been hit pretty hard over all of the gouging that is going on right now.

Call it market forces if you wish but those who only come on the board during a crisis to sell at a huge margin are not operating with anyone's best interests but their own. Which is fine all told.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I made a communication mistake with Skullglide and another member with a similar screen name.

I explained MY mistake to Skullglide and told him that the barrel has not sold yet. I have not accepted any funds from anyone. I apologized for my mistake and told him that I am more than willing to make it right.

He is the one who has refused to work with me on this, called me untrustworthy and said as much as he wants the barrel, he is too pissed to work anything out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210211-073050_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20210211-073050_Samsung Internet.jpg
      655 KB · Views: 42
    • Screenshot_20210211-073058_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20210211-073058_Samsung Internet.jpg
      466.6 KB · Views: 42
    • Screenshot_20210211-073109_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20210211-073109_Samsung Internet.jpg
      502.9 KB · Views: 39
    • Screenshot_20210211-073112_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20210211-073112_Samsung Internet.jpg
      541.3 KB · Views: 38
    • Screenshot_20210211-073125_Samsung Internet.jpg
      Screenshot_20210211-073125_Samsung Internet.jpg
      426 KB · Views: 42

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Sir, I did not "jump on a better or easier offer". My price never changed. This was solely my mistake and I explained that to Skullglide.

I have reached out to him several times to fix my mistake, while the item is still available.

I understand that he is upset. Rightly so. That is why I am trying diligently to resolve this issue.

Please see the screen shots of our conversations and tell me what you would do differently.

Skullglide

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 21, 2014
    Otterbein
    Now the you outed yourself When you do not call me back and then do not answer my calls, no I do not want to do business with you any longer. I was waiting in the area you agreed to meet me. I held up my end. I get that you messed up in communications, sack up and call a person.

Sounds like you have had problems in the past. I am sure as hell not going to risk driving an hour away again. Nor am I going to send you money for the barrel in hopes you don’t screw me.

So, not I don’t want your barrel.

Admins, if this is a violation, I will take my infraction like a man with no ill will.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom