I'd like to see a "real" picture.
    bigfoot-photo.jpg

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    I find it interesting that when the military smoked Saddams sons, the "gruesomeness" was OK to have splattered (no pun intended) all over the news channels.

No one seemed to worry about upsetting the poor beleagured Muslims then. Now all of a sudden we're supposed to care?

Hmmmmm, sorry. Can't. Not when videos of our servicemen's bodies being dragged down the street or Daniel Pearl's head being cut off while he screams through his cut throat seem to be the norm for these barbarians.

It's time we (read: the politically correct) wake up and realize we are in the middle of an actual war. It's not conventional, it's not nuclear (thank GOD), but it's on. The administration would have us trust them.

"Trust us! We got 'em!" Forgive me my skepticism Washington DC, but I stopped trusting you a looooong arse time ago.

I'd throw out a Jerry McGuire movie quote here, but Tom Cruise is such a tool, I could barely get my fingers to type his name....I don't I'll be able to make the quote come out.

I wanna see the pic. Not because I'm morbid and dig seeing someone dead. Seen enough of that in my life already. I just want to verify for myself as an intelligent hard working US citizen.

Peace (I pray)

Top Bottom