• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Is it too much to ask to see the shot, bloody, and rotting body of a terrorist leader that killed thousands of people during his life?

I hope they get released, or leaked. I don't care, I just want to see them

I kind of hope there will be a DVD of the takedown, using the camera footage from the helmet mounted cameras of the soldiers who took him out

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Wow, looks like I need to get off my ass and start selling tin foil hats online. I'll be the next multi-billionaire from this board alone.

Good idea! We're just a bunch of idiots because we don't trust what the tellivisionbocksythingamajig tells us.

P.S I'm looking for ocean-front property in Arizona, know where I can find some?

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    The fact that you don't realize that releasing the photos will do more harm than good baffles me. Think of the anger that the Abu Ghraib incident caused in the muslim world and then multiply it 10 fold. Especially with new reports coming out that OBL may have been un-armed but resisting when he was shot.

The doubters will never believe the pictures either way, they'll just claim the images were photoshopped or weren't him either way.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    Good idea! We're just a bunch of idiots because we don't trust what the tellivisionbocksythingamajig tells us.

P.S I'm looking for ocean-front property in Arizona, know where I can find some?

misconfig--- I can't get any work done becasue I can't stop this staring contest with your new sig pic. I'm afraid to look away! HELP!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just saw that Osama's daughter told the Paki news that he was captured alive and then executed. Those people are going to be inflamed anyway. They don't need the pics to hate us. So at least let the American people see that justice was dispensed.

Top Bottom