Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    James from 2008:

http://youtu.be/XAahHP7z7so

He's changed quite a bit.

Wow. I hadn't really watched many of his older videos. He has changed a lot. He didn't have the shoulder twitch back then. With that said, there's a fine line between confidence and cockiness. I can't tell which side of that line he's on, but I would definitely be willing to take a class from the guy.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    "I'm a full gown man, I carry a gun, I do what the phuck I want to do." ~ James Yeager.

Yeah,
    Do we need to break this down and analyze it?
    I'm thinking many on this forum would agree with this mantra.

Don't like that?
    Well, I'm an overweight man, I carry a gun, and I'll post what I want to post.
    :laugh:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    "I'm a full gown man, I carry a gun, I do what the phuck I want to do." ~ James Yeager.

Yeah,
    Do we need to break this down and analyze it?
    I'm thinking many on this forum would agree with this mantra.

Don't like that?
    Well, I carry a gun and I'll post what Fenway will let me post.

:):

FIFY

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    :rolleyes:

Basically, if swearing bothers you, you need to grow up and work on your dainty sensibilities.

Yep, all of you pastors, all of you men of faith who would prefer not to hear that kind of language, grow up. You're just not mature enough to handle it. And stop carrying a gun until you do. Sometimes a statement seems so incredibly asinine that you almost have to assume purple even when it's not present. I hope it was implied in yours and that it's only my broken sarcasm meter or unfamiliarity with you that makes me wonder. Again, full disclosure, I'm not pure and soft spoken... But it's MY thing, and says nothing about those who may prefer not to hear it. To them, I apologize.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    James Yeager, wow he was all over the place. Lots of threats and some severe emotional issues displayed. I never thought much about this guy before, I see some of his videos posted here. Just took him with a grain of salt, after all it is the internet. But this guy has some real issues going on. I wish him well. James you obviously care about your physical well being, you might want to shift some of that concern into getting some help for the other issues going on buddy. Sincerely Good Luck

Last edited:

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    James Yeager, wow he was all over the place. Lots of threats and some severe emotional issues displayed. I never thought much about this guy before, I see some of his videos posted here. Just took him with a grain of salt, after all it is the internet. But this guy has some real issues going on. I wish him well. James you obviously care about your physical well being, you might want to shift some of that concern into getting some help for the other issues going on buddy. Sincerely Good Luck

I wouldn't go that far. The guy knows what he's talking about in most of the videos I've seen. He does have to keep himself controversial so people talk about him...and it's working. There are more threads about him on INGO lately than almost anything else.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I wouldn't go that far. The guy knows what he's talking about in most of the videos I've seen. He does have to keep himself controversial so people talk about him...and it's working. There are more threads about him on INGO lately than almost anything else.

Yea, however, he is still an *******...and his ego went to and through his head.

...actually now that I thought about it, he sounds a lot like many glock owners we have here on INGO. Interesting...

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I remember another business that attempted to reinvent itself through a garish frontman.

It was unnaturally creepy then too. Sometimes you just can't put your finger on what is wrong... just that something is.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl0b12baPjU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl0b12baPjU[/ame]

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    He has changed a lot. He didn't have the shoulder twitch back then.

Sure he does. Just watch the first 60 seconds of the XS sights video and he "adjusts" several times.

I've never trained with JY but this video cracked me up.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

So you are saying its an act. Like the wrestlers on the WWF? Just a show to keep the fish hooked. I dont know about that. I have seen some of his videos and like most of what he says. This was way over the top, way past a shoulder twitch. I hope you are right about him, I would hate to find out he broke someones back over a post on the internet. :dunno:

Top Bottom