• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Would you be willing to elaborate on that?
    Depends, on what you are wanting elaboration on honestly. Most anything you want to know about the incident, Mr Yeager, Team Apollo, and ERSM (Edinburgh Risk and Security Management) is online.

But feel free to ask, I may or may not choose to answer your question though...

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    Depends, on what you are wanting elaboration on honestly. Most anything you want to know about the incident, Mr Yeager, Team Apollo, and ERSM (Edinburgh Risk and Security Management) is online.

But feel free to ask, I may or may not choose to answer your question though...

Oh, I don't have any specific questions. You said you had experience with him in Iraq so I was wondering what relationship you had to him/his team. You said you didn't believe him to be a coward. So I was curious what your impressions of him and his team were. That kind of thing.

Basically your opinion and the basis for it. Since you commented and shared with us what wasn't your opinion, I thought you might also share what it was. I would also be curious about the list of things you called his team.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Oh, I don't have any specific questions. You said you had experience with him in Iraq so I was wondering what your relationship you had to him/his team. You said you didn't believe him to be a coward. So I was curious what your impressions of him and his team were. That kind of thing.

Basically your opinion and the basis for it. Since you commented and shared with us what wasn't your opinion, I thought you might also share what it was.
    Relationship, I was Active Army in Baghdad. My Team was responsible for Route Clearance and PSD for Dignitaries. Same thing his Team was there to do.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    That is as good as it gets on an open forum. If you want to know more about his time in Iraq it is out there on the internet.

Ok, fair enough. But, would you listen to what he says and teaches? Based on what you know of him, is he full of poo or should someone like me listen to him?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Ok, fair enough. But, would you listen to what he says and teaches? Based on what you know of him, is he full of poo or should someone like me listen to him?

I've known and currently work with both veterans and civilian defense contractors that have taken is classes and highly recommend the training.

Friend of mine from work who's a former Army officer took his High Risk contractor class prior to his most recent run to AFG as refresher training and loved it.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I have stated on here before that I would NOT take any training from his Company.

Is he full of poo or should you someone listen to him?!
    I honestly have no answer to this. My advice is look at the curriculum and compare that against your needs and if passes what you want to learn, then WTH give it a try. I am going to tell you anyway to take Courses from a Multitude of Companies, cause everyone of them will do it just a bit differently from the other. That way you can squeeze out what works for you. Which is really all that matters, What works for you...

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    is he full of poo or should someone like me listen to him?

LM I think you've got enough basic training under you belt to put Yeager's opinions through your own litmus test. Does anything he says make sense to you? Does anything stand out as questionable?

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Honestly, I like a lot of what he says. I've learned a lot. But it's not going to stop me from taking real training.

And I really have no desire to take training from James and his company. Just because I'd rather take training from the guys here that are local. And they are better priced anyway.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    LM I think you've got enough basic training under you belt to put Yeager's opinions through your own litmus test. Does anything he says make sense to you? Does anything stand out as questionable?

He made a lot of sense about the 1911......

I think he is full of himself. But, I would be too if I was in his position. Heck, I already think of myself as a BA....:D

Top Bottom