• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The writer of the article is a she, but the professor is a he...

“#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA,” tweeted David Guth, who is an associate professor of Journalism at the university’s William Allen White School of Journalism.

Wrong comment. I was thinking of Amanda Carpenter who said something similar to a staffer for Ted Cruz
    Dem spox to Cruz staffer: ?May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases? « The Greenroom

images

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just tells you how ignorant these people really are. Try to kill a NRA's child and that NRA parent will shoot you first! Unless the child shoots you first, either way stupid comment.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Just tells you how ignorant these people really are. Try to kill a NRA's child and that NRA parent will shoot you first! Unless the child shoots you first, either way stupid comment.

Isn't it ironic that nancyboys like this ass and that Iowa columnist are woefully incapable of enacting the violence they promote against NRA members?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Isn't it ironic that nancyboys like this ass and that Iowa columnist are woefully incapable of enacting the violence they promote against NRA members?
    Very true, it's like they believe that NRA members won't protect their children. My children are no longer children but young adults now. Because of proper training I would not advise anyone to go after our grandchildren either.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    At least these hateful violent people are smart enough to just wish these things and spew hate out of their mouths rather than act on their wishes because they know that NRA members will defend themselves and their children.

Then again, they could just be lacking a pair.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    After paying attention to all the threats of violence and lies that the anti-gun crowd spewed, and still spew, during the most recent push for more stringent gun control I am not the least bit surprised to hear this. The worst part is that he's a professor at a college. Makes me wonder how safe his students are while in the same classroom as him.
    Probably not safe at all. According to his quote, anyone thinking independently different, is at high risk by way of the same mindset thinkers, and he himself knows that. What kind of person wishes but not wishes (all in the same sentence) harm to others with different opinions.
    His quote:
    I don't wish what happened today on anyone,” he wrote. “But if it does happen again — and it likely will — may it happen to those misguided miscreants who suggest that today's death toll at the Navy Yard would have been lower if the employees there were allowed to pack heat.”

Top Bottom