Judge's advice? Perhaps he needs to reconsider.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1861navy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2013
    I could see how he would get strange looks, and questions about doing this. However, it doesn't seem he was doing it to scare anybody. I mean is passing out 2nd A. leaflets, while holding a rifle, scary? There used to be a time in this country when one could walk into a tavern with your musket and not have an issue.

IDK how I feel about this. I want to commend him on one hand and on the other hand say it's maybe a bit too far? Unfortunately a lot of people disagree with this kind of action, so it's hard to imagine that whomever decided to do this might not have an issue with LEO or citizens. At least he was just passing out 2nd A. leaflets instead of brandishing his weapons like a wannabe spec ops.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    “The Defendant may have been within his rights to possess the weapon and to refuse to speak to the officers, but the propriety of his conduct was seriously lacking,” Wyatt wrote.
    Fealty to the state. That is what expected of us peons these days.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Oh 'goody', that's what pro-2A folks need, another loony-toon like Embody pulling little stunts to satisfy his ego.

Were these whackjobs not hugged enough when they were children? Or, were their childhoods so miserable they're attempting to relive it by acting like petulant 8 year-olds? :dunno:

Embodys' a nutball. Sooner or later he'll pverplay his hand and get arrested for something serious, and be off the streets. In the mean time, let him keep getting arrested and :spend: his money. It's his money, he can throw it away any way he chooses, LOL. :laugh:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    And queue the OC haters...:popcorn:

Indeed lol

Oh 'goody', that's what pro-2A folks need, another loony-toon like Embody pulling little stunts to satisfy his ego.

Were these whackjobs not hugged enough when they were children? Or, were their childhoods so miserable they're attempting to relive it by acting like petulant 8 year-olds? :dunno:

Embodys' a nutball. Sooner or later he'll pverplay his hand and get arrested for something serious, and be off the streets. In the mean time, let him keep getting arrested and :spend: his money. It's his money, he can throw it away any way he chooses, LOL. :laugh:

I think you are missing the point of the conversation...

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    bunny-eating-popcorn-o.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    OC= BAD BAD BAD! (you guys are bad)

With that out of the way, How easy would it be to get shot like that? Heck, a CELLPHONE can get you shot, being mistaken for a handgun. (really?) The article talks about walking around town with guns in hand. He must be throwing them down QUICK, that an officer hasn't shot him outright. How many OCers OC with a handgun right in hand?

Legal? Sure. Safe? Not so much.

level0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've read the thread up to this point, and I say good for him and hope he keeps on keeping on. The state should have no business in this so F them. I hope he brings civil action against the braindead lib scum that keep calling the police.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Was his childhood so miserable...... ?

I don't know.
    Was your childhood so miserable that you feel it necessary to tell people how they should/shouldn't exercise their rights?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm genuinely curious...he did this while handing out 2A flyers. I'm assuming they're pro-2A flyers and he's doing grass roots campaigning to bring people to our side. On the whole, I wonder, are his efforts swaying people towards our side or turning them away? Will this cause legislators to support legislation that will roll back more gun related laws? Or make them less likely? Will this cause more businesses to decide to post signs to keep us nut jobs out of their stores? I guess we'll (and especially my friends in Tennessee) find out.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Be afraid, be verwwy afraid that someone's legal advcacy and actions will lead to the weeduxshun of YOUR wights.

How many of the OC haters here chastise the NRA for caving on the Clinton era AWB? How many got mad at Gottlieb for helping to craft the (thankfully dead) Toomey/Manchun Gun Control Bill?
    Check your yourselves, you may be turning Fudd and not even realize it.

Elmer-fudd.gif

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I'll just leave this quote here since it's worthy of mention in this case and the others like it
    "I have the right to do anything"-you say, but not everything is beneficial. "I have the right to do anything"-but not everything is constructive.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'll just leave this quote here since it's worthy of mention in this case and the others like it
    "I have the right to do anything"-you say, but not everything is beneficial. "I have the right to do anything"-but not everything is constructive.
    I have the right.

'Nuff said.

Top Bottom