• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You really think put them on the ground like anyone else? I doubt it'll ever happen to any of us but Id feel like I'd avoid even laying a finger on a female that wasn't an MBA fighter or someone who could actually do some damage.

Block and elude. To the best of your ability.
    Unless she is knocking your lights out and drawing blood just get away.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You really think put them on the ground like anyone else? I doubt it'll ever happen to any of us but Id feel like I'd avoid even laying a finger on a female that wasn't an MMA fighter or someone who could actually do some damage.

It's all about equality. A threat is a threat. Never underestimate.

What if that "fist" thrown holds a blade?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Gavin McInnes is on camera pummeling a turd trying to disrupt the Deploraball.
    So, KC is no wimp, too.
    Good for her.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ha, but for reference, Sarah Palin is 2 years older. Now she's a hottie (dumb as a box of rocks but easy on the eyes, certainly)

Yeah Sarah is easy on the eyes and she likes to kills stuff. ++ in my book.

As we advance in age our standards change or they should.

Any woman that will bust a smart a$$ in the pie hole is my kinda-girl right there.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yeah Sarah is easy on the eyes and she likes to kills stuff. ++ in my book.

As we advance in age our standards change or they should.

Any woman that will bust a smart a$$ in the pie hole is my kinda-girl right there.

She just might have been on the sauce. Everyone there was invited. Think, honestly, how that would have been spun if it this was the last president, if three of his invited ball attendees (one a woman) got into a knockdown dragout on inauguration night.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    She reminded me more of mom (or grandma, for you young-uns) keeping her charges in line.

Smart, strong, driven, confident, and seems to have her moral compass pointing north. What's not to like? Wouldn't mind one bit if my daughter was similar.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    She just might have been on the sauce. Everyone there was invited. Think, honestly, how that would have been spun if it this was the last president, if three of his invited ball attendees (one a woman) got into a knockdown dragout on inauguration night.

I'm sure if Donna Brazelle or Wasserman-Schultz had done that, they'd be heralded as strong, courageous women in the press and Obama would have given them one of those freedom medal things.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

It wouldn't have needed spin. The lapdog press would not have even reported it (as you say, invitation only. no adversarial press would have been in attendance)

Top Bottom