• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The accented, mail-order bride, MIA, plagiarizing First Lady and the alternative facts, nutcracker extra, looks like a 50 year smoker Conway? Lol. You crack me up TT.

[video=youtube;rgCw_-cVx_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgCw_-cVx_U[/video]

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yep. But to idiots once you say a word wrong the entire context of what you were describing is no longer a valid talking point. If you're a conservative.

but Obama sees dead soldiers in the room with him, we all laughed and moved on.

The word massacre was an obvious screw-up, but this is the incident she was referring to.

Al Qaeda in Kentucky: US May Have Let 'Dozens' of Terrorists Into Country as Refugees - ABC News

I know that some people will never forgive her for it, but I put it in the same category as Obama visiting 57 states. Sometimes people say something and just don't realize right away what they said.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Yep. But to idiots once you say a word wrong the entire context of what you were describing is no longer a valid talking point. If you're a conservative.

but Obama sees dead soldiers in the room with him, we all laughed and moved on.

The other part of it is all of the "news" sources that report it as though she made the whole thing up without providing any information about the actual incident that provides the context.

Too many people are fully aware that the other side has fake news without realizing their side does it too.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Correct the Record", and I think they've gone back to just "Media Matters".

Leftist media watchdog, I believe funded by Clinton during the campaign, to make the news more favorable to Democrats.

They worked high-up with various websites like Reddit, and had a lot of influence over which stories were visible, and which were buried.

Propaganda outfit, to explain it succinctly.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    "Correct the Record", and I think they've gone back to just "Media Matters".

Leftist media watchdog, I believe funded by Clinton during the campaign, to make the news more favorable to Democrats.

They worked high-up with various websites like Reddit, and had a lot of influence over which stories were visible, and which were buried.

Propaganda outfit, to explain it succinctly.

Thanks.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Exactly. It would have taken 10 seconds to provide the context for her comment but no one could be bothered. Because it proved Trump's point about who we were letting in

The other part of it is all of the "news" sources that report it as though she made the whole thing up without providing any information about the actual incident that provides the context.

Too many people are fully aware that the other side has fake news without realizing their side does it too.

Top Bottom