• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    It certainly doesn't work for me. Republicrats have done just as much damage to the 2nd Amendment as their buddies across the aisle.

You made me think on that and I agree. I guess I myself feel like I have republican values, but the republican party is losing those values quickly. I would say in general I will still take the republican party side, but thats just not good enough anymore. Maybe for the sake of INGO just turn those stars into strips of bacon!

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    My note to Starbucks Customer Service:

I want to thank Starbucks for its corporate position on respecting federal, state, and local laws regarding Second Amendments rights, and respecting its customers' legitimate and legal rights to self-protection.

As organizations like the Brady group attempt to bully companies like Starbucks into ignoring the US Constitution, the laws of the land, and the rights of customers (and that would be actual rights and not fabricated "rights" constructed on the fly, like right to be "free from fear" or right to not burn my tongue on a cup of coffee), I encourage you to continue standing your ground.

I'm sure that the 70-80 million legal gun owners in the US would appreciate it.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    My canned response from them:

"Hello Annie,

First of all I want to sincerely apologize for the delay in our response and appreciate your patience in waiting for our reply to your email.

Thanks so much for contacting us and taking the time to share your thoughts!

I sincerely appreciate your comments and hope you will continue to enjoy Starbucks coffee.

Sincerely,

Monica L.

Customer Relations

Starbucks Coffee Company

800 23-LATTE (235-2883)

Monday through Friday, 5AM to 6PM (PST)"

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    I received the following response to my email today.

Hello ******,

Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.
    Thank you very much for your words of encouragement!

For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective.

Warm Regards,

Samson D.
    Customer Relations
    Starbucks Coffee Company
    800 23-LATTE (235-2883)
    Monday through Friday, 5AM to 6PM (PST)

Buckaroo

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Here's the response I got. see if it sounds familiar...
    Starbucks said:
    Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.
    Thank you very much for your words of encouragement!
    For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective.

Warm Regards,

Samson D.
    Customer Relations
    Starbucks Coffee Company
    800 23-LATTE (235-2883)
    Monday through Friday, 5AM to 6PM (PST)

I still consider this a positive response. I don't expect a huge corporation such as Starbucks to write a personal response to every Feedback email.

Top Bottom