• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And can't get their facts straight when they're telling their lies to cover up the murder. I'm almost willing to set aside my dislike of the death penalty and call for the public execution of the people who commit these murders. Once was too many times, but we keep hearing of these time and again. Oh, and the drugs they were looking for? They weren't there. Never were.

SWAT Team Kills 80 Year Old Retired Engineer in Bed During Raid For Non-Existent Drugs | The Free Thought Project

[video=youtube_share;RZFlIK-zAO8]http://youtu.be/RZFlIK-zAO8[/video]

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Time to eliminate paramilitary police units serving no knock warrants.
    Well, in this case it looks like they might have sort of knocked. Even though they knocked down the gate to the place. But, we could definitely do without most of the SWAT Teams in this country.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I agree. We definitely could do without the paramilitary uniforms. Why get upset being called a jack-booted thug when you look like a jack-booted thug?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Something has to be done about the CIs. This widespread abuse of the "fair proability" standard must have consequences.

If it was up to me I would pass legislation that would eliminate the qualified immunity of law enforcement if a CI were used in obtaining the search warrant.

We definitely could do without the paramilitary uniforms

I am troubled by the Das Reich look, but then how to balance that against the functionality of the event.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This?

How-to-Become-a-SWAT-Team-Member.jpg

Or this?

gus-mccrae-texas-ranger-rick-mckinney.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not to nitpick, but "murder" is an editorialized word in this case.

"Killed" is more accurate, as they will likely not stand trial and be convicted of murder.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Not to nitpick, but "murder" is an editorialized word in this case.

"Killed" is more accurate, as they will likely not stand trial and be convicted of murder.

Nope. I'll stick with murdered. It's more accurate. As for standing trial...we all know that's not going to happen, don't we? The murderer in this case, like the cops who murdered Kelly Thomas, will walk away scott free. So will the judge who issued the warrant and all their superiors.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nope. I'll stick with murdered. It's more accurate. As for standing trial...we all know that's not going to happen, don't we? The murderer in this case, like the cops who murdered Kelly Thomas, will walk away scott free. So will the judge who issued the warrant and all their superiors.

Mkay... just being fair and accurate. We really should try not to pick and choose where we apply negatively-charged words... like when people call Zimmerman a "murderer".

Top Bottom