• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If I use Turbo Tax am I missing something?

Nope. TurboTax walks you thru with a serious of questions yes or no. You say yes it then ask for more details. You say no on to the next. You have the option to revisit any section afterward or even during the process.
    You even have the option to see the forms as TT has filled out and change them if you want.

JettaKnight being an engineer and analytical i suspect would enjoy building a lego set using the instruction book that comes with it. She would find it peaceful just like i do when i build lego sets and or do my taxes.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    ...ouch...
    The people would riot and burn dc if this occurred.
    If people actually saw the REAL amount of taxes that get taken each paycheck they would be real pissed.

That's why they should pay each month like I said.
    And no hidden fees/licenses/etc.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah but you dont count. You are a member of a gun,website which by defintion means you are pissed. :)

Im talking about mcd worker 1 or walmart worker 2 or ironsteel worker. All those mindless workers that work and wait for tax season to get that fat refund, money back, when if they had,to send a quaterlt check,to the irs and,really see how much is,going to .gov they would open,up their eyes and be real pissed.

***damn it. I'm angry. I'm white. ****. Next thing yer gonna tell me I'm gonna dig a bunker in my back yard and vote Libertarian.

You know me too well. :):

But, not well enough. :scratch:

Hmm.

gamecrimez

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Lafayette
    Im 1 of them their poor people that get the EIC, I cant wait til this time of the year. With my low wages & my 4 children plus the 2 kids me & my girlfriend foster (which we do not receive anything for) it helps getting the refund/return. I pay up my bills, my car insurance ect... Then what ever is left we keep in the bank to help offset the bills in the coming months.

Top Bottom