• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    You're kidding, right? Did I miss the purple? That has got to be the most useless piece of military gear since the invention of the 2LT. I honestly wouldnt be able to go into battle with one of those things because I would be laughing my butt off.

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Purple fixed, but would it really have been needed for something this over-the-top amidst my fellow INGO'rs?

And the reason it's "restricted" is that the Glock would then, by reason of insanity, be attached to a buttstock thus turning it into a "SBR". So to be legally "tactical", that's another $200 and the registering of your Glock.

Last edited:

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Not to over think this but in my "this is a bad idea process" is because in a QCB scenario you often times have to go hands on (especially in a LE mission) say you get tied up with the suspect where your primary is pinned against you, if the handgun on your primary is your only secondary you might have quite an ordeal with that. Yes usually you always have a number 2 man with you but things happen.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I too see this as a novelty item. However the Glock attached to the Rifle would't be considered your secondary firearm. It would be just like a grenade launcher and be considered as an accessory, at least in the small world inside my head. I would still be packing a sidearm.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I know something that needs to be added to the [h=1]ULTIMATE AR-15 MALL NINJA TACTICAL ZOMBIE DESTROYER![/h][video=youtube;Nhc7YSuepNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhc7YSuepNE[/video]

Top Bottom