• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The only way I'll not buy this is if they are coming out with a dual version. A bipod made of Glocks. Triple the firepower, plus the stability of a bipod? Yes, please. If they can put a flashlight on both sides, preferably 16k lumen and alternating strobe, I'm 100% in on the ground floor of this amazing tactical breakthrough.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The only way I'll not buy this is if they are coming out with a dual version. A bipod made of Glocks. Triple the firepower, plus the stability of a bipod? Yes, please. If they can put a flashlight on both sides, preferably 16k lumen and alternating strobe, I'm 100% in on the ground floor of this amazing tactical breakthrough.
    Now that's an idea! maybe alternate red and blue? Who's got a 3D printer? Why wait for Mako to do it first, I see an original item for the INGO store!

In all seriousness, what LEO outfits use suppressors?

Now back to fun - has anyone attached 3 lasers to a quad rail so they can have that cool predator triangle show up on their target? Like this:
    tumblr_lbnlc8FN351qedl16o1_500.png

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Now that's an idea! maybe alternate red and blue? Who's got a 3D printer? Why wait for Mako to do it first, I see an original item for the INGO store!

Now back to fun - has anyone attached 3 lasers to a quad rail so they can have that cool predator triangle show up on their target? Like this:

I've never seen a suppressor in the wild, so I dunno. Somebody might, though.

I did once see an AK set up with a green laser on one side and a red laser on the other side as a used gun at a LGS. It was from an estate sale, so it was impossible to ask the original owner for the reasoning behind it. I figured it was his Christmas gun, but I dunno.

FireBirdDS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    I did once see an AK set up with a green laser on one side and a red laser on the other side as a used gun at a LGS. It was from an estate sale, so it was impossible to ask the original owner for the reasoning behind it. I figured it was his Christmas gun, but I dunno.

It's so in the dark, you can tell whether the rifle is pointed toward your face or away from it, duh!
    (I can't tell you how many times I've had the lights turned on, revealing I was holding my AR backwards!)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    As Will would say ...

1) It's going to be a game changer.

2) That's opening a new market.

3) Never been done before.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013

The Illuminati...they're everywhere...

Top Bottom