Let me apologize to whomever it is that I have ticked off...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I would like to attend the bacon summit as well. :)

(I can make up something bad to say about you guys if that will help.) :yesway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I would like to attend the bacon summit as well. :)

(I can make up something bad to say about you guys if that will help.) :yesway:

I'm with ATM on this one!! Roger is a great guy and wouldn't do anything to put someone off! Wait Roger is his name rite!!! Now wheres the Bacon!! :D

All kidding aside it takes a man to step up and put it all out there and say he is sorry and is willing to do what ever is necessary to make it rite! :yesway: to you VUPDblue!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I am just here to see where this goes, as I can't imagine VUPDblue treating a customer in anyway but well mannered.

This. I've had nothing but good experiences with VUPDblue. He's always shown me respect and been well mannered. I'm curious at what he might of done to upset anybody.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I heard that it was Tyler34 that he ticked off. He refused to hold some sparklers up to Tyler's chest and Tyler got butthurt about it.

+1 for the appology. Hopefully the situation gets some closure!

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have obtained a bit more info on this disgruntled customer. Evidently he feels like he was ignored at a show and was wanting to make a purchase but didn't get any attention from me/us. I want that person to know that my lack of service or inattention was not personal. I didn't see you (obviously) so I can't speak to what was occupying my attention at that moment.
    Again, let me know how I can make it right and I will.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have obtained a bit more info on this disgruntled customer. Evidently he feels like he was ignored at a show and was wanting to make a purchase but didn't get any attention from me/us. I want that person to know that my lack of service or inattention was not personal. I didn't see you (obviously) so I can't speak to what was occupying my attention at that moment.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

and he is still whining to his buddies about it apparently... I won't call him a name since that would violate the rules, but what a little... something.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

It's a gun show, not a gun shop. It's hard to get anyone to help you at all the gun show booths most of the time.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Haha, I can't believe the guy got THAT butthurt over something so petty. Gun shows in general are KNOWN for poor response times when asking a question or waiting for help. It's just how it goes. There are so many people it's not hard to miss SOMEONE in the fold.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I have been around you and chris at the shows for years and know you guys are squared away and good guys, putting this out here for everyone to see reinforces my view of that.

I recently had an encounter with Mr. CWood and ISD; I couldn't be happier with the service ISD provided.

You can't please everyone but this goes to show the extent you guys are willing to go to make your customers happy!

:yesway:

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin

Man, the things people will get butthurt about...

I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

Top Bottom