Let me apologize to whomever it is that I have ticked off...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    It's a gun show, not a gun shop. It's hard to get anyone to help you at all the gun show booths most of the time.

I thought it would be someone who normally whines on here, but I guess it wasn't you. I'm not sure who it could be, now.

:):

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Nick and Chris are great guys. Hope everything gets worked out. ISD won't lose my business because of it. Can't please everyone no matter how hard you try.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I won't bother asking who it is now that I know this isn't a spoof about Lovemachine, but this is hilarious!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'm pretty sure Nick doesn't pay enough attention to me either. Where do we sign the petition asking for more attention?

raggedoutcummins77

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    morgantown in
    isd sounds like a good guy and its good to see a stand up guy on here sounds like the guy wants to make it good with who ever is mad like others said allways have had good stuff to say about them

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Nick pulled a knife on me while I was eating pizza once. :eek:

(I had just pulled a knife on lovemachine so I kinda had it coming.) :):

When's that bacon summit supposed to happen? :dunno:

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Nick pulled a knife on me while I was eating pizza once. :eek:

(I had just pulled a knife on lovemachine so I kinda had it coming.) :):

When's that bacon summit supposed to happen? :dunno:

Well I'm glad you didn't pull a knife on Que!:eek: just ask singlesix how that goes!:runaway:

But seriously, VUPDblue is a very polite guy I can't imagine him intentionally ignoring anyone! Well, maybe lovemachine.:D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well I'm glad you didn't pull a knife on Que!:eek: just ask singlesix how that goes!:runaway:

But seriously, VUPDblue is a very polite guy I can't imagine him intentionally ignoring anyone! Well, maybe lovemachine.:D

That jacket called me a name! I can't help if you guys didn't hear it. :rolleyes:

:laugh:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I still wanna know what I did that was so horrible that this person has to go on a mission to muddy the name of ISD and try to hurt business.
    I actually feel bad and wanna do what's right but I can't act until I know what I'm acting on....

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I have obtained a bit more info on this disgruntled customer. Evidently he feels like he was ignored at a show and was wanting to make a purchase but didn't get any attention from me/us. I want that person to know that my lack of service or inattention was not personal. I didn't see you (obviously) so I can't speak to what was occupying my attention at that moment.
    Again, let me know how I can make it right and I will.

Maybe it was because you were sick as a dog, as was I. We are talking about the same show that we both puked all weekend right? :puke:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I still wanna know what I did that was so horrible that this person has to go on a mission to muddy the name of ISD and try to hurt business.
    I actually feel bad and wanna do what's right but I can't act until I know what I'm acting on....

Nick, how is the person muddying "the name of ISD and try[ing] to hurt business?" If he is telling people you offended him or sending nasty PMs or emails, there is nothing you can do. If he or she is intimidated to the point that makes face-to-face confrontation impossible, there is nothing you can do about that. Hopefully, putting it out here like this to clear your name will allow others to see it was an honest misunderstanding and that you are willing to try to make it right. At least they now have both sides of the story.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Nick, how is the person muddying "the name of ISD and try[ing] to hurt business?" If he is telling people you offended him or sending nasty PMs or emails, there is nothing you can do. If he or she is intimidated to the point that makes face-to-face confrontation impossible, there is nothing you can do about that. Hopefully, putting it out here like this to clear your name will allow others to see it was an honest misunderstanding and that you are willing to try to make it right. At least they now have both sides of the story.

If he is really such a whiny little girl as it sounds, I wouldn't have talked to him at the gun show either.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If he is really such a whiny little girl as it sounds, I wouldn't have talked to him at the gun show either.

Well, the person could actually be female, we don't know. :dunno: I'm sure it wasn't JetGirl, because she probably would have put both of them in a headlock. :laugh:

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Sounds like your trying to be a stand up guy. I don't see why he does not come forward and say what his beef is about with you..

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I think VUPDblue might just be a marketing genius. Any press is good press and this sure has got us saying a lot of good things about ISD without costing a cent. If I were Esrice, I would be all over Nick to pay for the free advertising. Madmen of the world take note, Nick is the master.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy

I would NOT dwell on this too much more, Nick.

It is very obvious this person will not publicly bring his story to the masses.

Let it go.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I think VUPDblue might just be a marketing genius. Any press is good press and this sure has got us saying a lot of good things about ISD without costing a cent. If I were Esrice, I would be all over Nick to pay for the free advertising. Madmen of the world take note, Nick is the master.

No, cwood pays for the advertising. ISD is his company. :) VUPDblue just helps him out.

Top Bottom