• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There is a subset of society that collects "stuff". If a buddy had a six-pack of Billy Beer on a shelf, I would probably question his taste in women, cars, dogs and professional sports teams. But, he might still be a worthwhile hunting buddy.

Owning a "Let's Go Brandon" lower? That's equivalent to wearing an NSync or Neil Diamond T-shirt. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    There is a subset of society that collects "stuff". If a buddy had a six-pack of Billy Beer on a shelf, I would probably question his taste in women, cars, dogs and professional sports teams. But, he might still be a worthwhile hunting buddy.

Owning a "Let's Go Brandon" lower? That's equivalent to wearing an NSync or Neil Diamond T-shirt. :)
    But you know, a "Bugger King George" Brown Bess musket would be pretty cool, you have to admit...

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    When taking the dogs in the house I used to always say “come on let’s go” they would run to the back door and wait till I opened it up. My neighbors must know think one of those female dogs is named Brandon.

“Let’s go Brandon”

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County

only if NSync and Neil Diamond were conspiring to create a secret communist society where they presided over a ruling party class, and gave rights to only a select group of allies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Of all the engraving that could possibly be on an AR, "Let's Go Brandon" will not age very well. Resale value will likely suck.

A zombie lower is now somewhat out of date...but future grandkids might think it's pretty cool. And almost anyone wouldn't try to whittle down your asking price on a zombie lower. Joe Biden? About as useful as a Jimmy Carter presidential plate set. No one wants one today, and very few will care in the future.

Save up for a better lower.

You're probably right.
    But I have yet to buy anything worrying about resale value.

Top Bottom