Lets work together to get a gunsmithing forum.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I think on almost ANY topic you would have a choice of at least two forums to place it in. With your proposed question it could be general, hanguns, or parts and accessories... I think it depends on the question. If asking about a brand or laser sight or seeking reccomendations I would put it in parts and accessories. If asking about sights that be somewhat specific to handguns I could put it there. If asking about STYLE of sights I might be able to go general. if asking about installation it would go in the gunsmithing forum. and of course if I am making a joke about sights I could put it in the break room. But if its the gov't trying to ban a certain kind of sight I could put it in the 2nd amendment legistlation forum.

I think you know what I meant. I'm done.

blitzen25cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    south east indiana
    It would be a subforum, just like long guns, handguns, general firearms, class III, ect. ect. I would consider buiding an AR, or AK, or duracoating something, all gunsmithing activities. while assembling an AR may not be a true "build" to some, it still involves many aspects of gunsmithing.
    I've got something that I believe would right in here and it's done by a gunsmith here in SE Indiana. It's a dipping process from camo to just about anything. Here's a couple of before and after pics....no it's not a Colt but an old Spanish Star Model Super in 9mm Largo. He does very good work...check this out. Regards Dick 100_0851.jpg 100_0852.jpg 100_0873.jpg 100_0874.jpg

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Maybe if we express enough interest it will happen. I am hopeful! I did not see this post earlier or I would have chimed in!

Top Bottom