• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    At least now they might see the sport side of it and that it's not always about violence. I wish we lived in a perfect world that liberals want to create, sorry it's just not possible.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    So, basically if you are a responsible gun owner, it should be legal to own them. Imagine that. One of them wants to limit it to gun clubs/ranges only. Whatever, one small battle at a time. I think they now realize that the guns aren't the problem...especially if they are OK with them being on ranges.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Anti-gun liberals shooting guns for the first time

Bear through the painful ignorance at the beginning, it gets better. It's nice seeing anti-gun people experience the joy of shooting through properly trained individuals, though I think they could have possibly stressed a few more safety rules. This is a better way of planting the seed, versus videos of people just handed a gun and it end up smacking them in the face.

[video=youtube;j6Ex2rVOUWs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs[/video]

Glad to see at least one feeling "conflicted" about their stance now. Most are lost causes though.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    I only beet you by a few minutes. It's possible that we were both posting at the same time and I just finiished first. :-)

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    That Brunette just seems like she needs a little more convincing, she is hooked!
    The black lady he body said yes but her mind said no, follow your heart!

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    One new shooter at a time. One more 'pro-2A' is one less lefty-loon.

'Ironically', guns weren't even involved in the vicious beheadings of James Foley, Nick Berg, or Dan Pearl.

Where's the Liberal 'outrage' at knives and swords, or even at this murderous scum, who the Liberals appear to admire, even 'idolize', as 'freedom fighters'?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    At least the hot gothy chick may have a small change of heart! The girl boy, nothing will change her mind! Well, one out of five isn't bad, maybe I'll start trolling college campuses, and Mass Ave recruiting hipsters to take to the range?

MTN

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Laporte Co.
    The black lady said. I enjoyed it, then I felt sickened about enjoying it. Give me a break.

Oh yeah, the brunettes hooked, (and hot) gotta get her to a meet and shoot.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    At least the hot gothy chick may have a small change of heart! The girl boy, nothing will change her mind! Well, one out of five isn't bad, maybe I'll start trolling college campuses, and Mass Ave recruiting hipsters to take to the range?
    :):

The black lady said. I enjoyed it, then I felt sickened about enjoying it. Give me a break.

Oh yeah, the brunettes hooked, (and hot) gotta get her to a meet and shoot.
    That's what we call cognitive disconnect. The more someone relied on incorrect information to form their world view, and the more they built their life around that world view, the worse the symptoms. And let's face it: being confronted with information that screams, "You were wrong, you were wrong" has got to be at least a little bit unsettling.

Top Bottom