• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Not my cup o' tea. Nothing personal, but I think it looks tacky.

Remember back in the 80's when folks would put neon wiper arms and other stuff on their cars?

Yuck. :noway:

I own a 23, btw....

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Ok...I am a bit in the minority...I think it is NASTY UGLY! Sorry...but just being honest. And to each their own, right? I am sure that I have owned some "ugly" guns in my day. I am just a bit more traditional in my tastes...nothing personal. But if you are happy with it...then that is what is important anyway! Who cares what I think? :D

And btw...I own several Glocks...

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I'm sorry but not my cup of tea. I would be so pissed getting shot by that. Like "are you really going to shoot me with that ugly a__ gun? Really? What did I do to deserve this?"

But as long as you like it is the most important thing

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Glow in the dark for the night stand. That works. :D
    Or in the tent. FyI when camping my trick is to place my weapon on a white towel, paper towel, light colored background.

Honestly it looks like a hood ornament for an "Urban Buick" and I say that as a person who loves Glocks. It needs a Gold trigger, not green.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    paint 'em any color you care to, i like the way this one looks just for the sake of it being different. i would caution one and all to avoid any and all colors associated with inert or less than lethal guns. just sayin'.

Buckhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Shelby Co
    neon

Ok...I am a bit in the minority...I think it is NASTY UGLY! Sorry...but just being honest. And to each their own, right? I am sure that I have owned some "ugly" guns in my day. I am just a bit more traditional in my tastes...nothing personal. But if you are happy with it...then that is what is important anyway! Who cares what I think? :D

And btw...I own several Glocks...

At least I wasn't the first to say it. As a Glock owner and have been considering duracoating my 32 I really do not like it. Way too LOUD for me. I would like to have mine camo'd just not neon :n00b:

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Okay, I'm sorry, I can't stand it. But I'm sure the OP was going for shock effect partly.

Maybe bright orange could work cuz I'm a road engineer, but it just doesn't do it for me.

Top Bottom