List of Pro-Gun & Anti-Gun Stores (Northwest Indiana)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • demosthenes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    I used to like to do business with Factory Motor Parts in Highland, at 9838 Industrial court, until I noticed the 'No guns allowed" sign. UNDER THE REGISTER,INSIDE THE STORE. I asked if they gathered the irony of telling people they couldn't carry, after they had already entered the store. One person actually said: "If we put it outside, anyone coming by will know we're all disarmed!"

I was so stunned by this I never sat foot in the place again, that has been many years ago.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I used to like to do business with Factory Motor Parts in Highland, at 9838 Industrial court, until I noticed the 'No guns allowed" sign. UNDER THE REGISTER,INSIDE THE STORE. I asked if they gathered the irony of telling people they couldn't carry, after they had already entered the store. One person actually said: "If we put it outside, anyone coming by will know we're all disarmed!"

I was so stunned by this I never sat foot in the place again, that has been many years ago.
    Ahh...what exactly could you say to a comment like that? Damn.:n00b:

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I dunno. I've gone in MOST of the places mentioned here, and lots, lots, more. Never hassled or bothered, or whatever. I just go in, and no one bothers me.

Maybe I just "look like a cop", LOL...

Cabela's ONLY rules are, IF the gun is being brought in for sale, trade, etc. it needs to be empty and cased, and they ask to have that checked at the door. And, not to draw your weapon to try on holsters, see if they have the same model at the counter so you can check. Same at Bass Pro.

Just never had an issue with virtually ANYWHERE, except those dumbasses in Chicago. But I don't carry there. But they're STILL dumbasses, LOL!

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Exploration Acres just south of Lafayette is "No Firearms". When I inquired, the old lady at admissions said it's not safe having guns around all these children; with a later follow-up of her saying "you just never know what people are going to do nowadays."

Question: Why isn't this thread a sticky?

Top Bottom