• ...and so much more!
  • TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Having only just gotten into the world of firearms within the last 5 years, and only with the intent for self-protection, I'm not sure how I've started a small collection of vintage weapons. Maybe I just drink a little too often while watching late-night QVC, I dunno...

Portuguese model 1904/39 Vergueiro. Not in the best of shape, but I can only imagine that's because it's seen a tremendous amount of use over the years. Hoping the gunsmith gives it the OK so I can put a few downrange this weekend.

Bayonet is not correct, as it's a Czech Mauser that I happened to find this past weekend, but it fits and looks good from a distance (kinda).

Portuguese 1904-39 Vergueiro 001b.jpg
    Portuguese 1904-39 Vergueiro 014b.jpg

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Christmas present for myself, still waiting on some accessories to let me fully set it up for what I want to do, better pictures will follow that.

m2SEyj8.jpg

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Krag-Jorgenson sporter in 6.5x55 Swedish, 18" barrel, finally back from the gunsmith. (Recent acquisition)
    Now sporting a Surefire FS and a ramped front sight.
    It had a funky brake cut into a sleave silver soldered on the barrel I didn't like... at all.
    No clue who sporterized it, or when, but I love that wood.
    Old school adjustable target sights are cool too.
    There's something about that beat-to-hell old rifle... sitting in that rather nice stock...
    Not a bad little truck gun for a 100+ year old design, made 79 years ago under Nazi occupation in Norway.

IMG_4866 2.JPG

Top Bottom