Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Picture Thread !!!

The Lightweight
    Ruger 10/22 Takedown
    Fun, reliable, travels well in tight spaces, and good with kids.
    - Williams Firesights
    - Volquartsen Stainless auto bolt release ( a must have on any 10/22 )
    - ProMag bolt buffer pin
    - Wolff Gunsprings "Rifle Tune-Up Pak"
    - Bushnell AR optics 1-4x24 BDC scope in Warne rings (added some weight to the rifle, but very solid setup, and still fits in the Ruger backpack)
    - Wrapped buttstock in paracord to mix up the somewhat boring polymer stock
    *Nothing planned for the future on this one except surviving in the woods off squirrels while my enemies are getting eaten up in the suburbs from all the zombies.

30naiwx.jpg

ou5bhk.jpg

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Decided to give an old gun a new look. Before the haters chime in I bought the Mosin with the monte carlo already on it (that was back in '05). The monte had seen better days so I dressed it up with some textured paint which I will never use again. This should've been a somewhat easy paint job on the stock but that paint just didn't spray well. I was looking for a desert tan color and when I went to buy the paint the "sand" color was out of stock. Seen the "bisque" color and thought it was close enough. In all it didn't turn out bad imo. I'm happy with it.
    Before

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    My 1943 Springfield M1 Garand CMP service grade that I traded for a couple years ago. Traded a Bushmaster AR15 for it. I think I did pretty good. Came with the green hard shell case and certificate of authenticity. I still have the original stock. It was beat up pretty bad so I had a new fitted and stained it red mahogany.

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    This one got added to 'my' collection on Saturday. S&W M&P 15-22 (thanks Bradis!). This photo was taken after we got back from the range on Sunday. On the way home I was informed that we 'needed' to put the scope from my 10/22 on it (Vortex Crossfire II 2-7 rimfire)... Looks like Alan is getting some more of my money...

I found it hilarious that as soon as I told him to load up so we could head to the range he immediately went and grabbed his NRA hat. Apparently that is required shooting gear. The mind of an 8-year old.
    IMG_2875_zpsywryge3o.jpg

Top Bottom