• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Lee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Tell City
    I don't run but 2 small pistols that I carry everywhere is a Kel-Tec P3-AT in my back pocket and a North American Arms Pug 22 magnum in my front pocket.
    Neither one weights much and are small.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    First of all, a 380 is a great if you want to carry a small sized firearm
    Second, do some research before spouting off. The colt mustang and sig p238 are based off 1911 platforms
    Third, if you can't help or have nothing to offer then do everyone a favor and keep your absurd comments to yourself.

Btw, it's CALIBER not CALIBUR.

Glad to see somebody else on here's smart 'nuff ta know that.....:rockwoot:

Colt Mustang for me(can't seem ta get a pic on here some reason...) stack'd w/Corbins or HydraShoks....varies 'tween the 2....:cool:
    Dang good'n carry'n on the bike....tuck'd in the belt w/a t-shirt,mostly...or vest pocket..."cok'd/lok'd" also....always

far as the dude yer answer'n....bet he would'n stand 100 ft away and le'me pop 6 at'im with this "lil' .380"......

Captain Bligh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Sig p232...it's not a pocket gun, but I think it's the best looking .380 out there. Mine is well made and quite reliable.

DSC01302-1.jpg

Belt99

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    Anderson
    I own both the Bersa 380 and the S&W Bodyguard 380. I love both guns. The Bersa is more accurate and a bit more reliable at a longer range. The Bodyguard was very nice to shoot. I have bug hands and didn't care for the Ruger LCP. The Bodyguard seems much more comfortable. I carry the Bersa in the cooler months and I got the Bodyguard for the warmer months when I just want to throw it in my pocket.

Ridgeman4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Middletown
    I have a vote for both the KelTec P3AT and the Ruger LCP. I carry a P3AT and my wife carries an LCP. I have looked at a few of the others and especially like the Sig P238, but you asked about being able to carry while running and I would bet that the P238 would be too heavy for that. Like most of these responses say- it would be up to your personal preference. Go look at and hold a bunch of them and see which one fits your situation and is the most comfortable to you.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I like the Walther better than the Bersa.

I wish my PPK/S was as reliable as my Bersas. I have a stainless PPK/S that just does not work well. I've tried everything I know to try and it still runs like crap after well over 500 rounds. I thought it was good for a while, but it does not hold a candle to my Bersas. You would think that for almost twice the money, Walther would be able to produce a decent gun. There is a reason that the Bersa comes with a lifetime warranty and the Walther only a year.

Sorry for the rant, but my PPK is a gun a really want to love but it fights me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have a vote for both the KelTec P3AT and the Ruger LCP. I carry a P3AT and my wife carries an LCP. I have looked at a few of the others and especially like the Sig P238, but you asked about being able to carry while running and I would bet that the P238 would be too heavy for that. Like most of these responses say- it would be up to your personal preference. Go look at and hold a bunch of them and see which one fits your situation and is the most comfortable to you.

You are right. The Sig is an all metal gun and unless carried in something tight like a belly band, it will flop around a lot more than a lighter gun.

Stringtown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    I vote for the Ruger LCP. Very reliable and easy to carry. One big advantage over the KelTec is the LCP has slide lock.

blackINC2219

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Ruger LCP .380. Get the paddle holster as well from Ruger.com for about 24.99 with shipping included in that. The paddle holster has a tension screw that you can adjust that really works well when jogging. It's the setup I have and I love it. Best of luck to you...

Assimilator17

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    I'd like to put in a good word for the Walther product; I've had my PPK for 2 years, it has never jammed (Fail to Feed, Fail to Eject, etc.), it chambers and runs beautifully with everything I've ever fed it including Hydra Shocks, and I've not had a single problem with it.

Based on what everyone else has said, perhaps I just got lucky, but nonetheless my vote is for the PPK.

jamesg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Indiana
    I can not recommend the Taurus TCP .380 (738TCP). My wife and I shot both my PT145 and the 738TCP and we both agreed the 45ACP was actually much smoother and nicer to shoot. The tiny light and no safety features of the 738TCP were undesirable and it actually had easily as much recoil and was harsher than the 45ACP.

Top Bottom