• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    Ive been looking around for a smaller CCW weapon. Qualifications are as follows:

3-3.5"~ barrel length max
    9mm or .45

I've looked at the HK P2000sk(which actually fatigues my hand when holding it due to its contour and trigger location) Glock23 which is meh, Walther PPS, XDM subcompact .45, the HK USP-C .45 and 9, Kimber UCII, and some micro Springfield .45. What other options are there?

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Take a look @ the offerings from Kahr - single stack .380, 9mm, 40 and 45's and barrel lengths in the range you mentioned above. They also have a premium and value line for 9 & 45 so there are some options there as well.

Good luck.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    I actually picked a CZ 2075 up today. It's grip was a bit too short imo. Just like the HK P200sk, though with less fatigue. I did like the hammer and trigger pull, but the grip just wasn't what I'm looking for.

Shift Zombie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 3, 2011
    I also picked up a Steyr today. I was intrigued. The grip was natural, I was surprised with the craftsmanship. It was comfortable. I haven't heard much about them, other than claims of their accuracy. I see they make a 3.6" version in 9mm. Anyone have any experience with them?

rn7554

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I just bought Bersa Thunder 9 UC PRO 13rds, and put 100 rds down the pipe, it was flawless and very accurate. Bought it two weeks ago for $353. It's very reliable, concealable and 9mm.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Beretta Nano

I agree 100%. This pistol amazes me every time at the range and I love to carry it. I've posted it in various threads and included pictures.

Shoots like a dream, smooth sides to limit snags, accurate, it's a Beretta, 9mm. No need to say more. Plus fair and reasonable price.

Look hard at it my friend...I don't think there's much better for CC.

Top Bottom