• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    Walter PPS. I'm 5' 8" 150lbs and I can conceal it in a t-shirt and jeans no problem. Plus it's spot on accurate and has the best factory sights I've ever seen on a pistol.

Second on the PPS, I have carried as large as an M&P 40 or a Kimber 4" barrel Crimson Carry (when wearing a suit or jacket) and have also carried a Keltec P3-AT (pocket or ankle)...

The P3-AT has been back to KelTec twice (for stovepiping and missfeeds) had three different people try it, and it seems to be fixed now, but... do I trust it with my life to go boom if it is really needed...meh , not so much (ok as a Back up if it was going to be carried...)

PPS is Clean... I have NEVER had a misfire of any type. (oh those German engineers) and serviced by S&W...
    less than .8 thick, light weight and with a Crossbreed IWB holster , it goes totally bye bye... I hardly tuck the shirt in. Just fluff a little out above the belt line...
    (and in regard to the above, I am 6'3 and 275 so it is not as much of a challenge as Barua... Heck I could probably have a Mossberg 500 as an EDC, and find some place to hide it...:(

justcallmedoc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Central Indiana
    I just picked up the Ruger lc9 a few weeks ago.. Over 500 fmj rounds and a 100 rounds JHP thru it, flawless.. Very happy with it.. Around $400 w/lazermax, $300 or so wo/lazermax.. Got a custom made leather holster w/mag pouch and fit for lazermax, $45 from Kusiak Leather, very nice.. $35 with mag pouch but wo/lazermax fit.. Exceptional work..

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom