• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tspence

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2017
    Fort Wayne
    I've been carrying since I got my LTCH at 19, and that was 6 years ago. I'm matured a lot since then, for example, I now carry a Glock 19 instead of a 1911. ;)

There's no reason for other states to have the age limit at 21, or have FFLs be banned from selling handguns to under 21. Blatantly unconstitutional, but when has that changed anything...

TangoSierraEcho

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2016
    Monroe County
    I have raised my boys, as I was raised, to enjoy the shooting sports and the outdoors... They have been shooting since they were old enough to hold a gun and have been taught, re-taught, and taught again about gun safety, personal defense, etc... I made a promise to each of my boys that as they turned 18, I would pay the $$$ for them to get their permit and I would buy their first gun... 2 down, 1 to go... I feel that the 2 boys of mine who are now 18 and 19, are more safe every single day because they carry a gun... I also think that that sense of responsibility at such a young age, has helped them gain the responsibility necessary in other parts of their lives... I realize that every case is different and every kid is different, but, I truly believe, with all of my heart and soul, that a child is a true product of their raising... I realize there are a few exceptions out there... But, I think that this is the truest statement I can make on this subject...

Excellent! well said

Top Bottom