• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Gotta question though: Is the Army going to go exclusively with M4s? What is the fate of the M16 for general issue? I heard (yes, we all know how that goes) that the Army is going only (or phasing in all) M4, but the Marine Corp put up a stink, only giving M4s to drivers, NCOs, etc...

HELP INGO! :D

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Ok, I give. Are you referring to Mike Dukakis?

ummmm, no. Not Jordan either. :):

this Mike..........

P1150905.jpg

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Come on Dude you gotta know Mike shees rookie!!! You might want to really check some of his stuff, as far as the AR goes if you have a question this is the guy on the forum to go to...

Now we just need a way to promote him and make him more famous so that we can get free swag from him for helping out!

ummmm, no. Not Jordan either. :):

this Mike..........

P1150905.jpg

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    Come on Dude you gotta know Mike shees rookie!!! You might want to really check some of his stuff, as far as the AR goes if you have a question this is the guy on the forum to go to...

Now we just need a way to promote him and make him more famous so that we can get free swag from him for helping out!

Sorry, looks alot like Santa to me!

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    A lot of it is psychological in my opinion. American's are raised seeing the AK as the "bad guy" gun that all the other poor country's use. And the M16, M4, AR-15 are portrayed as the great American eagle swooping in to save the day from tyranny and oppression. Indoctrination.

I have noticed lately that more and more logical gun owners are recognizing the opposite though.

jrockne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    A lot of it is psychological in my opinion. American's are raised seeing the AK as the "bad guy" gun that all the other poor country's use. And the M16, M4, AR-15 are portrayed as the great American eagle swooping in to save the day from tyranny and oppression. Indoctrination.

I have noticed lately that more and more logical gun owners are recognizing the opposite though.

I'm not sure I could say it better myself.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana

is this why my AR was breaking down on me every other range trip, yet the AK was flawless over a couple thousand rounds? i see a correlation between the integrity of our constitutions effectiveness and said AR.

im not sayin it.. but im just sayin.

+1 nolaman.

Top Bottom