• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    50....and any post that tacitly compliments a post of mine is, beyond debate, a quality post.

fence-posts.jpg

I'm in.......:)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    For gosh sake, I just realized that I passed 10,000 at some point and I never noticed.

....roughly 9,700 of those are questionable.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Oh free at last, free at last. Now I can go spam all my OP guns in the classifieds. Not. Sorry I came here for the community, why are you here?

Free popcorn. And the promise of bacon.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be so cynical, - but these folks have driven me to it. Welcome to INGO, glad to have you as we need a stronger N.E. Indiana presence to counteract all those time-changers to the west of us.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    For gosh sake, I just realized that I passed 10,000 at some point and I never noticed.

....roughly 9,700 of those are questionable.

You realize, don' you, you missed out on your 10,000 cookies by not claiming them with your 10,000th post?

When will people read the FAQ?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Word has it Cieslik was ****** off because nobody would let him merge in after he jumped the line of early mergers at that construction zone on 37.

:popcorn:

Bedford Man Arrested After Road Rage Incident - WBIW.com / Local

Huh. The article makes it sound a lot more like he was an early merger protecting his ethos.

According to police 19-year-old Joseph Cieslik was brake checking vehicles and swerving in front of vehicles on Ind. 37, John Williams Boulevard and Lincoln Avenue until a confrontation ended with one motorist at I and 22nd streets.

That reads more like the behavior someone mentioned that they'd do to me if I tried to merge in front of him. Which is a bit shocking actually.

But seriously, either way that kid is an asshat. Driving like that is dangerous and spiteful. That kid has a problem.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Huh. The article makes it sound a lot more like he was an early merger protecting his ethos.

According to police 19-year-old Joseph Cieslik was brake checking vehicles and swerving in front of vehicles on Ind. 37, John Williams Boulevard and Lincoln Avenue until a confrontation ended with one motorist at I and 22nd streets.

That reads more like the behavior someone mentioned that they'd do to me if I tried to merge in front of him. Which is a bit shocking actually.

I figured a "late merger" would think that. :p

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've encountered this fella's inbred siblings on 37 (although I haven't had any guns pulled on me.)

It pays to drive a fast vehicle and not get trapped at an intersection with a loon that somehow you've pissed off by passing.

Top Bottom