• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I have been guilty of merging L8. I don't feel good about it. Most times it doesn't slow down traffic. When I merge early, I can be a sanctimonious pr**k about other L8'ers. Ahhhh, the human condition. I will now go and stand in the corner.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been guilty of merging L8. I don't feel good about it. Most times it doesn't slow down traffic. When I merge early, I can be a sanctimonious pr**k about other L8'ers. Ahhhh, the human condition. I will now go and stand in the corner.

Bring some soda......many of us are already there.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Lots of dumb drivers out there. I was headed home one day, coming down Main St. in South Bend, and there's this ass**** doing about 20 MPH in the right lane. I followed him real close, I didn't have an opportunity to pass him. I was right on his ass for a few blocks, then I decided to give him a little nudge, just barely tapped him, and the guy completely overreacts, goes flying over his handlebars, starts yelling at me, the guy is just lying in the road, and he won't get up. I finally made it around him, but that was totally uncalled for.

I mean, stay off the road, am I right?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Lots of dumb drivers out there. I was headed home one day, coming down Main St. in South Bend, and there's this ass**** doing about 20 MPH in the right lane. I followed him real close, I didn't have an opportunity to pass him. I was right on his ass for a few blocks, then I decided to give him a little nudge, just barely tapped him, and the guy completely overreacts, goes flying over his handlebars, starts yelling at me, the guy is just lying in the road, and he won't get up. I finally made it around him, but that was totally uncalled for.

I mean, stay off the road, am I right?

What would you charge to come hang out in my neighborhood for a week or two? ;)

Top Bottom