• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    yes, lets be honest! Manning SUCKS! Always has always will.

Its HIS F ups that do his team in EVERY time...Picks and fumble sin the clutch..the guy just cant win the big games...The guy is not a choke artist, hes the KING of choke artists.
    I'm pretty sure you're just stirring the pot but...
    If you only look at Manning's post season stats, you have an argument, if you take his entire career, you're just as blind as the worshipers.

:popcorn:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    The only games that really mater start in January... Teams with loosing records have made it to the playoffs...

Atlanta has had more regular season wins then anyone last 3 years but this was their first post season win..... So like I said...

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Not in 06' The supposed "worst run defense in the league" stepped up big in the playoffs. Other than that year I completely agree. Although, there were times when the offense was the primary culprit for a playoff exit.

Dungey is a defensive mind and typically, throughout his coaching career, put a decent D on the field.

The only games that really mater start in January... Teams with loosing records have made it to the playoffs...

Atlanta has had more regular season wins then anyone last 3 years but this was their first post season win..... So like I said...

and then you have seattle last year getting into the playoffs with a LOSING record.

Your right on, the ONLY ting that matters is winning playoff games and most importantly, bringing home the hardware.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    yes, lets be honest! Manning SUCKS! Always has always will.

Its HIS F ups that do his team in EVERY time...Picks and fumble sin the clutch..the guy just cant win the big games...The guy is not a choke artist, hes the KING of choke artists.

He is wearing the ring and worth millions and what you are sitting in your moms basement? :rolleyes:

toppgunnz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Indiana
    All things considered, he still throws a bullet! I've been a fan too many years to say anything negative about him. There are a lot more players taking a paycheck, rather than trying to earn one.

FMJ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    Fort Waste
    Yet I get laughed at when I tell people I think Tom Brady is a better QB than Peyton.

So say the Peyton worshipers....as Peyton once again CHOKES and Brady moves on to yet ANOTHER AFC championship game.

All things considered, he still throws a bullet! I've been a fan too many years to say anything negative about him. There are a lot more players taking a paycheck, rather than trying to earn one.

Like Peyton did last year after signing that HUGE contract making him the highest paid player in history...then NEVER threw a pass all season. Yep, thats EARNING it the hard way.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    NFL starting quarterback playoff records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With Saturdays loss, Manning now holds the record for the most playoff loses by a starting QB.

FACT!!!

Enough Said! :D
    You can also say that he's "Done More with Less" than most QBs ever could.
    Not that I'm saying he's perfect. Far from it. Who is?
    This loss like a few was NOT Manning's fault.
    He did more than enough to win the game.
    His last SB loss sucked but I'll have to give an inept coaching staff a lion's share of the credit for that one too!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    You can also say that he's "Done More with Less" than most QBs ever could.- Your Opinion
    Not that I'm saying he's perfect. Far from it. Who is?
    This loss like a few was NOT Manning's fault. - Your Opinion
    He did more than enough to win the game. -Your Opinion
    His last SB loss sucked but I'll have to give an inept coaching staff a lion's share of the credit for that one too! - Your Opinion [/QUOTE]

I'm just stating the facts, like the three turnovers he had in the game (1 fumble & 2 int). It is the opinion of some, that there was pass interference on the first int. and the fumble was a questionable call, but the bottom line is his stats show those turnovers are on him and that is the fact. Bottom line is, even the greatest players in every sport are going to have a bad game once in a while, but when a player consistently has bad games (backed by stats/facts and not opinions) in the "big' games, that player is going to get labeled as a "choker", and Manning fits that label. :twocents:

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    IMHO I believe Manning is in the same class as Barry Bonds without the steroid use of course. But when you look at the stats they put up in the regular season then compare them to the stats they put up in the playoffs you can see why they have earned the label of CHokers. You can also put Lebron James in with them as far as performance drop off in the playoffs.

Top Bottom