• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They didn't build that! They should check their privilege and if they don't, Wanna-be-Members Lives Matter might go in a hunger strike....and maybe start a hadhtag campaign.

People should demand a path to membership (note if I have to put this in purple, well you know) :popcorn:

I think if you sneak in illegally across Indian Creek, and have a baby, you're automatically a member.

If you have an EBT card, you should be able to use it for gate access.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Great thats fine for the ladies, but what about us that are ... like.. you know.. uterus challenged

Just claim that youi're a refugee from political persecution. ;)

Or ask for sanctuary...

images

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    got to put some lead down range this morning and was the only one there from 11:15-1:00. I think for xmas i may biuy one of the magnets on a pole to pick up some of the stray steel casings that some folks leave behind.

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    got to put some lead down range this morning and was the only one there from 11:15-1:00. I think for xmas i may biuy one of the magnets on a pole to pick up some of the stray steel casings that some folks leave behind.

One of those rolling magnet bars used by roofers would do the trick even better. Help yourself to any and all steel and brass left on ranges...we are letting it go for free this Christmas!

Roger

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Martinsville Sportsmans Conservation Club will NOT be having the Jan 1 new member "gate wait" exercise this year.

We had virtually full renewal of our existing membership and the few that did not renew allow us to whittle down our numbers a bit closer to 500 families. Last year we intentionally went over that mark with an auction for 10 extra memberships that benefited local 4H Shooting Sports.

So, don't wait outside our gate New Year's eve, don't pull an all niter...no one will be there New Year's morning.

Sorry to those who were looking forward to possible new member admission. Maybe next year.

Roger for the Board

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Now there will be nothing to read new year's eve or new year's day. May have to just go send a few down range in memory of the lost post's.

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Caution needed if any member of the Sportsmans Conservation Club use the facility in the next few days.

Indian Creek which runs along our range road is flooding and almost up to the road surface now (11 AM 12/28). Water levels drop fast, but also rise fast and if not careful, drivers could be trapped inside the club if water rises after they enter.

If the creek is up to the road surface or flowing over it...DON'T DRIVE ON IT, back up and leave.

Roger for the Board

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Caution needed if any member of the Sportsmans Conservation Club use the facility in the next few days.

Indian Creek which runs along our range road is flooding and almost up to the road surface now (11 AM 12/28). Water levels drop fast, but also rise fast and if not careful, drivers could be trapped inside the club if water rises after they enter.

If the creek is up to the road surface or flowing over it...DON'T DRIVE ON IT, back up and leave.

Roger for the Board

So my take away from this is if you go to the range, take plenty of ammo because you may be shooting for awhile... ;)

Top Bottom