• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I invite you to come out and shoot a stage with us. Maybe I can learn something from you. You can name the platform CO, CCP, Revolver, ESP, CDP or JFrame revolver. It will be fun and enlightening at the very least.
    Actually I shoot at least one match a year at ACC on average, But thanks for offering.
    Now full disclosure here, The thought of spending a morning or afternoon with you, piques zero interest from me.
    I'm not an Instructor, I don't offer my services for sale as an instructor.
    Now, If I was an instructor and sold or offered my services here, my background and education with said services would be easily available for the world to see.

And with that, you still didn't answer my question.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Actually I shoot at least one match a year at ACC on average, But thanks for offering.
    Now full disclosure here, The thought of spending a morning or afternoon with you, piques zero interest from me.
    I'm not an Instructor, I don't offer my services for sale as an instructor.
    Now, If I was an instructor and sold or offered my services here, my background and education with said services would be easily available for the world to see.

And with that, you still didn't answer my question.

I didn’t mention ACC as I shoot all over the Midwest. However, I am not surprised by your decline. As far as my lack of marketing materials I just rely on the results I’m getting and the students who want to improve themselves. I would have to charge more if I spent more so there’s that.

Maybe you have been to the big names and have the tshirts which is more reason as to why I might learn something from you.

Figured as much.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I didn’t mention ACC as I shoot all over the Midwest. However, I am not surprised by your decline. As far as my lack of marketing materials I just rely on the results I’m getting and the students who want to improve themselves. I would have to charge more if I spent more so there’s that.

Maybe you have been to the big names and have the tshirts which is more reason as to why I might learn something from you.

Figured as much.
    Yea, If your results were that favorable, everyone would know who you are and your background.
    Coke serves 1.9 Billion servings of Coke everyday, they still advertise.
    Its no different than you boasting to"Buy American", then two weeks later you're selling a pair of Spanish percussion pistols. lol

Ive not once paid for firearm instruction in my life, my friend.
    You Still haven't answered my question.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Figured as much.
    C'omon. Just answer the question. Enquiring minds want to know.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Why not open this to all the Anonymous INGO Training Stars?

$5 admission, proceeds to NRA-ILA or similar. I'd pay five bucks to watch that.

My guess is Cedartop gaps everyone by a mile :stickpoke:

:shoot:

Top Bottom