Mayors Against Illegal Guns at Purdue University! Please Help!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RamRoddoc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2014
    Stockbridge
    Great work guys. Bloomberg's acquired anti-gun zealots need to operate within a bubble or vacuum. The timing was intentional as they do not want a debate but rather a circular liberal jerkfest.

Pro-gunners need to recruit survivors of violence using their firearms. Women and children, using similar tactics but with honesty, integrity and logic.

Thank you all who were able to communicate and react quickly to this well paid group who intend to erode rights for the false promise of public safety. Detailing that of the 41 states who have "shall carry" permit gun carry laws, that the revocation rate is less than 1%. And of that most are for non-violent offenses. Detailing the states that allow campus carry and the low or no serious incident rate/occurrences is unavoidable facts. Assumptions and fear mongering are the same arguments that failed to prohibit public carry, carry into former "gun free zones", parks, school zones, public transit, airports and establishments that serve alcohol. Those arguments failed in many states and the lack of "blood in the streets" is completely ignored as they scramble to preserve what little infringements are left and attempt to create more with a naïve, ignorant and emotional audience. They are scared. They win one or two and lose five or ten.

The work they did in New York, Connecticut and Colorado came at a cost. First Colorado in the first ever recall election last fall lost three Democrat senators despite Bloomberg and those of the same ilk spending 3x the money to save them from being fired. Hudak stepped down just prior to being fired to retain/name her Democrat seat. Connecticut created an estimated 100,000 felons this past January when citizens refused to register their firearms/magazines. Of the firearms registered a little over half the magazines were registered. This month New York created a whole new criminal class with (?) how many who failed to register, one of the provisions of the "safe act" refuses to give out "numbers" even with FOIA request. That was a wise choice. The New York state police are on record as " they will not enforce the bullet restriction law". No Bloomberg's MAIG has failed so he has begun a new avenue of approach and God help us he will spend every dime he has and end with similar results of failure. But he knows his place in heaven is assured, he said so. Someone should mention to him the road to hell.

Universal Background Checks (UBC's) are the low hanging fruit that Bloomberg feels is an achievable goal. However, UBC's are actually the step required to outlaw all "private" sales/transfers. It is as well a backdoor registration scheme. If anyone honestly thinks that that valuable information is destroyed and not saved is deceiving themselves. It just one lifetime all legal guns would be effectively registered. Why? for our safety. Really? Where have UBC's stopped crime and better yet just where do criminals obtain their firearms, at least per the DOJ. UBC's serve no honest purpose other than registration and anyone who demands it deserves scrutiny as to their true intent. What has registration in practice accomplished and who does it serve?

Mark 1911 do we know each other? Did we shoot at my Dad's farm near Forest? I'm new and cannot PM you until I make 50 post. This is number 1.

Hello everyone!

RamRoddoc, out......

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    ...No Bloomberg's MAIG has failed so he has begun a new avenue of approach and God help us he will spend every dime he has and end with similar results of failure...
    Good! I hope Bloomberg spends, not only his cited $50 million, but every nickel of his billions trying to accomplish his failure. Then, he can go sleep under a bridge and leave the law-abiding citizens alone! :laugh:

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It does not take 90 minutes to cross the river.

Matthews Hall? Can I just parking parking garage and cut through campus? Oh, wait, Matthews is right on 26. I'll just walk over after dinner at the Indian joint.

I couldn't make it, so thanks to everyone for going. Kirk, Khana Khazana is great and I miss it dearly.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom