Mayors Against Illegal Guns at Purdue University! Please Help!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I wonder what kind of crowd they were expecting/ hoping for?

Sounds like it didn't go quite as well as planned.

I bet their Facebook page entry on this little get-together will be interesting.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I wonder what kind of crowd they were expecting/ hoping for?

Sounds like it didn't go quite as well as planned.

I bet their Facebook page entry on this little get-together will be interesting.
    "The event had to end early because crazed pro-child killing gun zealots came to bully us."

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Hey we got a whole pizza too and Bloomberg even paid for it! One of the anti's said Bloomberg spit on every piece and Cary said "that's okay I've got plans for later when I get rid of it".

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Heckler's Veto.

The moderator ended early before I could ask more questions.

Colin Goddard did not know Indiana's UBC was repealed. His response to finding out that Indiana's UBC was abolished, "they can do that?"

The Russian grad student actually had the audacity to claim that there was no violence in Russia. It took a lot of restraint to yell in Russian "what would the Ukrainians say?"

We need to focus on politically neturalizing the campus police. We must move to counter their anti-campus carry attitude. We will not win until this is accomplished.

We need to show up. We need to speak out.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Colin Goddard did not know Indiana's UBC was repealed. His response to finding out that Indiana's UBC was abolished, "they can do that?"

The Russian grad student actually had the audacity to claim that there was no violence in Russia. It took a lot of restraint to yell in Russian "what would the Ukrainians say?"

I will link a "driving in russia" video once I find the one with the guy shooting at somebody in plain daylight in Moscow.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Seriously, for the most part, the panel was fairly reasonable. The focus was supposedly illegal guns and it's pretty hard to argue for bad people doing bad things with guns. Of course, we wanted to expand the discussion well beyond that.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    The moderator started in on the two shootings at Purdue.

I asked her about the murders committed with hammers, knives and gravity (parking garage). I am always there to get in faces and punch twice as hard. Hey, maybe I'll get a Nobel Prize?:D

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but when it comes to guns everyone stops thinking logically because they're so emotional about it. That was the problem with the people in attendance, they just couldn't think logically.

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but when it comes to guns everyone stops thinking logically because they're so emotional about it. That was the problem with the people in attendance, they just couldn't think logically.
    From the sound of the evening, it looks like you hit the nail on the head.

Top Bottom