• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If I weren't left handed, they would have let me use their holsters too. Often times I did, with a janky draw.

It probably shouldn't surprise you that I have a left-handed 1911 holster (Blade-Tech) in my truck. :D

I use it for classes when I use more than one pistol on my belt, but it's come in handy at matches too when a lefty needed a loaner (and gun too). It's funny when a lefty's gun goes down, and I offer to loan one of mine. "That's okay, I don't have a holster for it and I'm left-handed." Little do they know!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You do realize that I'm going address you as "Prince Caspian" from now until eternity, don't you?

More formally:

"Prince Caspian, Lord of the Single Stack Gun That He Can't Shoot in Single Stack Division, but Works Great for Limited 10, So It's Okay"

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Indy Guy, what kind of mags/speedloaders do you need? I have quite a selection for my own guns, and you're welcome to borrow what you need if I have it.

Right now... The only pistols that I have that I THINK I could use in the steel match are a:

Walther P99 9mm...have 1 10rd and 2 15rd mags

Springfield EMP have 4 9rd mags

On semi-permanent loan to step-dad is an FM HiPower, 2 13rd mags

Have a Ruger GP 100 that might be fun to compete with, have ZERO loaders of any sort.

And I happen to have ZERO holsters for any of the above. :-)

My one holster is IWB...and that's for my Kahr CW-40 and there's no way that's any kind of competition gun. hehe

Perhaps later in the fall I'll make it out to a match. Won't be July, though. I'm gettin' hitched up on the 19th and then jetting down to the Dominican for a spell.

-J-

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    If Anton cancelled the match, he did so for a good reason. He is a die-hard shooter and I would bet that even he would have prefered to have the match if possible.

Lets just hope for better weather next month.

Also, why is all these thunderstorms hitting Indy on fridays, it has rained for the past three, IIRC.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    If Anton cancelled the match, he did so for a good reason. He is a die-hard shooter and I would bet that even he would have prefered to have the match if possible.

Lets just hope for better weather next month.

Also, why is all these thunderstorms hitting Indy on fridays, it has rained for the past three, IIRC.

i know he cancelled cuz its suppose to be nausty out it just sucks that its clear sail'n right now.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yea no offense to him cancelling. It just figures, never listen to weather people in Indiana.

Top Bottom