• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    I don't know anyone here that shops there besides the people who don't know better.
    I drive to Anderson to Crackshot and Winchester to Buckshot or Bluffton to 21st.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I think they are like anywhere else, it just depends on the day. I purchased my SP101 from them last spring. They had it new cheaper than I could have picked up a used one. They treated me well. I stop in when I am in the area, they always greet me and offer assistance.

I was in about a month ago. The place was packed, they still offered to help me on several occasions and were friendly towards me. I will continue to stop in when I am in the area. If they have the right gun at the right price I will buy from them again.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I think they are like anywhere else, it just depends on the day. I purchased my SP101 from them last spring. They had it new cheaper than I could have picked up a used one. They treated me well. I stop in when I am in the area, they always greet me and offer assistance.

I was in about a month ago. The place was packed, they still offered to help me on several occasions and were friendly towards me. I will continue to stop in when I am in the area. If they have the right gun at the right price I will buy from them again.

"cheaper than...a used one"? Really?
    Where did you see used SP101's that high?

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    "cheaper than...a used one"? Really?
    Where did you see used SP101's that high?

This was over a year ago and I couldn't find a used one under $500. I was looking at mostly the gun shows and some of the LGS in a 30 mile radius. I paid $500 out the door for a new one and was happy with the deal.

Of course since I've bought one I've see them used in the $350 range every now & then.

Top Bottom