• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Nope, she doesn't have the chops for it. She, by her own admission, isn't a newsperson. She's only does opinion pieces.

Laura Ingraham maybe?

Laura-Ingraham.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Megyn said that this was her last week during her bye bye bit last evening. It'll be interesting to see how they fill the slot.

Move other shows around? Different formats?

----------------------------------

How 'bout Eboni...

Self proclaimed independent, lawyer, great voice, etc...

CyFpmRBWIAAuutX.jpg

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    I know she considers herself an independent, but let's use INGO logic.

She has been against Obama's gun control pushes. Doesn't that make her only a conservative?

Sadly, no. I stumbled across a web site (The Liberal Gun Club | Libertas, Gravitas, Civitas) that is full of Trump hating, conservative bashing, leftists who oddly own and support the 2nd Amendment. The blindness is palatable on that site, but they do not see how being a leftist and voting for leftist will one day take away their 2nd Amendment rights.

Andy Cree

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sadly, no. I stumbled across a web site (The Liberal Gun Club | Libertas, Gravitas, Civitas) that is full of Trump hating, conservative bashing, leftists who oddly own and support the 2nd Amendment. The blindness is palatable on that site, but they do not see how being a leftist and voting for leftist will one day take away their 2nd Amendment rights.

Andy Cree

The right-wing public does not have a monopoly on the protection of the Second Amendment.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The right-wing public does not have a monopoly on the protection of the Second Amendment.

And also the right-wing public is not immune to being anti-gun themselves. Too many Fudds are on the right. But surely you see that the only protection leftist gun owners really have against the official party of gun control, which would scratch the 2A if they had the power, is the right-wing statesmen and judges who stand in the way and are held accountable by mostly right wing gun owners. How many leftist gun owners wrote their congressmen and senators?

Donnelly, a self-proclaimed 2A supporter voted lock-step with the official party of gun control after Sandy Hook. I hope he will pay the political price for that.

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    And also the right-wing public is not immune to being anti-gun themselves. Too many Fudds are on the right. But surely you see that the only protection leftist gun owners really have against the official party of gun control, which would scratch the 2A if they had the power, is the right-wing statesmen and judges who stand in the way and are held accountable by mostly right wing gun owners. How many leftist gun owners wrote their congressmen and senators?

Donnelly, a self-proclaimed 2A supporter voted lock-step with the official party of gun control after Sandy Hook. I hope he will pay the political price for that.

Exactly. I cannot see how anyone can profess to be a supporter of the 2A and vote for candidates who want to erode away 2A rights.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I disagree about Megyn being a "liberal," more like a moderate right-of-center, but she definitely didn't like Trump for one reason or another.
    TBH, I'm not really a huge fan of Trump, but it was still a very easy call to vote for him, and it was very satisfying seeing the Seahag get sent packing in November.
    There are some other conservatives out there I have long read and respected to some extent who are implacably never-Trumpers, namely George Will, Jonah Goldberg, Glen Beck, Bill Kristol, and Eric Erickson.
    Sadly, the never-Trumpers have become captive to their condemnation of Trump such that their misplaced sense of pride prevents them from admitting that they could possibly have been wrong on even a single policy issue with Trump, and it has caused their ordinarily rational minds to come unmoored.
    There's also Ben Shapiro, a brilliant guy and debate ninja, who doesn't like Trump and is still critical of him, but he is at least willing to give Trump a chance and sincerely hopes that he will do a great job for America.

Top Bottom