• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    I sold an item from my truck on Craig's List yesterday in Elkhart. I met the guy where he worked and he noticed the INGO decal on my truck. He is a member and works some of the gun shows. We had a nice conversation. It was the first time I had met another INGO member out and about. It was great to meet another member and someone who holds the same love for firearms and shooting.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I've only met one INGOer "accidentally" (guy at work that commented when I wore an INGO shirt), but all the INGOers that I've met or had dealings with have been great folks. :yesway: :ingo:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    At least people TELL you.
    I get a lot of "Are you JetGirl?" and when I say "yep" and ask who they are....NERP!! Not telling!
    Buncha wusses. lol

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I get a lot of "Are you JetGirl?" and when I say "yep" and ask who they are....NERP!! Not telling!
    Buncha wusses. lol

Had that a few times at classes and such. Those folks came off just fine but may have been involves in some silliness and were not admitting who they are on line.......Wusses.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I used to see Jedi on the train a lot. It wasn't until after we had chatted several times when topic of INGO came up and we discovered each other's INGO names. Was one of those "small world" moments.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Buncha wusses. lol
    Not all. I started giving you my INGO history and then you started yelling.... I'm working here... move along.... then put your fingers in your ears and started singing...
    By the way I really enjoyed your singing. I look forward to dropping in and visiting again some time when I have more time.
    I felt bad having to leave so quickly... 3 hours just wasn't nearly enough time. Not sure why you got upset that I was still sitting in the parking lot when you left work that evening...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not all. I started giving you my INGO history and then you started yelling.... I'm working here... move along.... then put your fingers in your ears and started singing...
    By the way I really enjoyed your singing. I look forward to dropping in and visiting again some time when I have more time.
    I felt bad having to leave so quickly... 3 hours just wasn't nearly enough time. Not sure why you got upset that I was still sitting in the parking lot when you left work that evening...

This has a ring of truth to it...I believe it.

:shady:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    [QUOTE=. Too busy listening about giant turtles.

Haven't they found it yet ? I've been waiting about 55 - 60 years to see that thing. At least I get to see an occasional picture of Bigfoot.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    . Too busy listening about giant turtles. Haven't they found it yet ? I've been waiting about 55 - 60 years to see that thing. At least I get to see an occasional picture of Bigfoot.[/QUOTE said:
    Well, if you've seen pictures...

The story(stories) that my wife and I were being told were at a perfect time. We just came from a funeral in Goshen and really appreciated the whole yarn. Thanks Oscar. ;)

Top Bottom