• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Not all. I started giving you my INGO history and then you started yelling.... I'm working here... move along.... then put your fingers in your ears and started singing...
    By the way I really enjoyed your singing. I look forward to dropping in and visiting again some time when I have more time.
    I felt bad having to leave so quickly... 3 hours just wasn't nearly enough time. Not sure why you got upset that I was still sitting in the parking lot when you left work that evening...

You got off lucky, I got poo thrown at me!!!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Unfortunately, for everyone else, I've been told I am in real-life just the same as I appear online.
    I think I should apologize for that. I meant to be way cooler online.

Meh, I think you have a pretty good online persona. You seem very genuine and don't try to hide anything behind the keyboard. If that is how you really are in person then I think that is something to be proud of. :yesway:

I try to be that way, but I know I filter myself more online. I write and type the way I think not the way I actually speak. So if I sound smarter online than I do in person, just know this that you are reading is my inner monologue voice, not my speaking voice. There would be much more, aints and yalls, and double negatives and typical Martinsville style bad grammar. Personality wise I think its pretty much the same.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Meh, I think you have a pretty good online persona. You seem very genuine and don't try to hide anything behind the keyboard. If that is how you really are in person then I think that is something to be proud of. :yesway:

I try to be that way, but I know I filter myself more online. I write and type the way I think not the way I actually speak. So if I sound smarter online than I do in person, just know this that you are reading is my inner monologue voice, not my speaking voice. There would be much more, aints and yalls, and double negatives and typical Martinsville style bad grammar. Personality wise I think its pretty much the same.

Quit sucking up to the monkey.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hey couldn't hurt. I may find myself on the N/E corner of IN looking for a good deal on a 1911. Then who will give me the hook up, huh? The nice lady I met online, or the mad monkey I pissed off the other day?

How good would the deal have to be to make the poo on your shirt worth it?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Hey couldn't hurt. I may find myself on the N/E corner of IN looking for a good deal on a 1911. Then who will give me the hook up, huh? The nice lady I met online, or the mad monkey I pissed off the other day?

She doesn't give good deals on 1911's (She keeps all those for herself).

She only gives deals on yucky Glock mags. (I think she just wanted them out of the store)

Top Bottom