• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazygunner1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Kokomo
    This is a simple and efficient method I use.
    Distilled or deionized water contains no such minerals and should dry leaving no spots. You can also put the wet brass, after shaking out most of the water, back into dry clean media and tumble for a few minutes. Cob will absorb any water. Then spread the cob out in a pan to dry in the sun.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 15, 2019
    Union
    After I take the brass out of wet tumbler I turn it primer side up for 3 hours in a plastic loading block.Then I flip them primer sider down in the loading block.I mount a fan on the wall and run it high speed rotating for 24 hours.Then I anneal the brass.Never had a wet load.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Never had a wet load.

After I take the brass out of wet tumbler I turn it primer side up for 3 hours in a plastic loading block.Then I flip them primer sider down in the loading block.I mount a fan on the wall and run it high speed rotating for 24 hours.Then I anneal the brass.Never had a wet load.

^^^Yep, I can tell you're new around here=(At least in post counts)==We are talking about BR-Ass here? Right? HA.HA...

WELCOME to INGO...Bill.

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    When I clean brass I cleaned it using water and dawn and hand shaking the tub until clean, rinse it all off then pile single layer on a towel in rear wood porch for a few days.

note: I had enough brass to load and clean that the cycle times worked out...

Elcardo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 14, 2020
    Ft.wayne
    I've done the dehydrator but 9mm cases are hard to get to lay down flat in mine because the weight of the case side makes it kinda drop into the slots of the racks (hopefully someone can understand what I mean) so i use the oven now

Top Bottom