• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Lost in all the conversation is the fact that their lawyer got arrested and Tased. I had to re-read that part of the news article I read to make sure I was seeing it right.

Am I the only one who thinks that's a bridge too far? You'd think the rest of the team would be outraged but I didn't see any comments as to such.
    Glad it wasn't my mouth piece doing that. Tased? LOL! He should give De-Caf a shot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lost in all the conversation is the fact that their lawyer got arrested and Tased. I had to re-read that part of the news article I read to make sure I was seeing it right.

Am I the only one who thinks that's a bridge too far? You'd think the rest of the team would be outraged but I didn't see any comments as to such.

Last night I googled every news source I could find to piece together what really happened. I posted that upthread. There are still some missing pieces that justifies having 6 Marshals converge on him for a beat down.

Yelling at a judge, even when the judge is wrong (maybe especially when a judge is wrong), is a bad idea. Not much sympathy for him.

Okay, have him removed, but jeez. Tasing him? Bull****. Stop resisting? How about not attacking in the first place. If he's hit with contempt for yelling at the judge, fine. Charge him. Arrest him. But it doesn't sound like that's what went down.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I understand that, but shouldn't that be the purview of the bailiffs and not Federal agents?
    In federal court, the bailiffs are federal agents. :)

(In the Southern District of Indiana, as I recall, they are basically part time, but while they are on duty, they are federal agents. My info is at least 10 years old, though, so that may've changed.)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I guess the next defense attorney should think twice before getting their politically unpopular clients off.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I can't think of too many lawyers that, when law enforcement comes to take their client away, try to prevent it.

What are a few moments of suffering versus a LIFETIMES worth of free marketing known as a lawyer who will FIGHT for his clients?!?!

This man just guaranteed himself top billing for a certain segment of defendants.

Regards,

Doug

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ​It was payback. The feds don't like losing what they think is a dead-bang case.

A Liberty Sanders sighting! You swoop in, drop some science, and the head off for the horizon.... your next appearance a mystery. Can't you be more boring like the rest of us, and waste life on INGO more often?

Top Bottom