Mind your Ps and Qs. The DOJ is watching us!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    They can watch away, but I doubt we're a target. Calls for violent overthrow of the gov't don't seem to be tolerated here, and the gold fringe flag crowd isn't real prominent.

I don't really care about the gold fringe, but don't you dare spell my name with all caps!

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go file for an Allodial Title on Kirk Freeman's house.

Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I liked "the metric system is coming" comment earlier. Our military is worldly politically correct.... the Abrahms tank can destroy a target at over 2,500 METERS away, travelling at 40 MILES PER HOUR, firing a 120 MILLIMETER round, while consuming 5 GALLONS per MILE.... can we say PING PONG!!!!

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Hey if Black Suburbans pull up, and guys get out in 3 piece suits and mirrored sunglasses...they probably are not Jehova witnesses... and no your not going to get a free New Testament Bible!!!:cool:

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I'm sure the DOJ was prompted to do this because of all those "dog whistles" that appear to be all around us, controlling our every thought and action.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Hmmm....DOJ is watching....

Hello DOJ, I am a poor drug cartel boss living in Mexico, may I please have some free or severely discounted firearms please?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ok, I know I'm a little slow on the uptake, but both the Ceremonial and Organizational Flags have fringe. I guess I'm old school, but fringe on the flag is pretty common. POW/MIA flag is racist and fringe means something else? These are strange times, fellow citizens.

Top Bottom