• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Mitt Romney supports Federal & State gun control, bans on Assault Weapons, mandatory waiting periods, background checks, weapon registries, gun owner registries. He is exactly the kind of Washington Establishment insider that panders his way in and then screws us.

Romney will never get a vote from me.

Mitt Romney - Gun Owners Of America
    Romney also spoke in favor of the Brady law’s five day waiting period on handguns. The Boston Herald quotes Romney saying, “I don’t think (the waiting period) will have a massive effect on crime but I think it will have a positive effect.”3
    Mitt Romney doesn’t seem to understand the meaning of “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.”
    And that makes it all the more troubling that Romney refuses to answer GOA’s simple candidate questionnaire. In our more than 36 years of experience, a candidate is usually hiding anti-gun views if he or she refuses to come clean in writing with specific commitments to the Second Amendment.
    Today, Romney may be a favorite “Republican Establishment” candidate of the national press corps. But that is exactly what gun owners DON’T need in a new President. We need someone who will stand by true constitutional principles and protect the Second Amendment.
    Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban
    "Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts," Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen's groups and gun safety advocates. "These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."

NationalGunRights.org - Romney Flier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ygw9CQ9po

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-UQG7k1uX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1bJOpYUqE

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    In my opinion if he become president there will be another Assault Weapons ban.....:xmad:

He's to anti- gun :noway: for me any one who says i support second amendment for hunting and keeps using the word hunting to weapons use does not support Assault Weapons .

Romney is bad for gun rights

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    From what the Romney people say he is not what the american people want but is going to be who we are stuck with if we want to get rid of Obama. According to the conservative talking heads if we are conservatives we will vote for Romney whether we like him and agree with him or not. They say that if we vote for Ron Paul we are guaranteeing Obama another 4 years and we should grin and bear it and vote with the party. I for one refuse to do that again. If Paul is on the ticket he will have my vote. If "conservatives" do not like it maybe they should vote for the true conservative that is running.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Solely on 2A issues, I'll take President Obama over Romney anytime. In fact, other than Paul or Huntsman, I'd take Obama over any of the Republican candidates when it comes to firearms rights.

Why? I think the president is going to be re-elected fairly easily. But in spite of themselves and their massive ineptitude, the GOP will probably retain the House and maybe pick up a Senate seat. That said, there's no reason to think the GOP will change their policy of obstructionism in dealing with the president, thus, keeping any anti-2A initiatives in check.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Scumbag Mitt Romney

35lypc.jpg

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Mitt Romney supports Federal & State gun control, bans on Assault Weapons, mandatory waiting periods, background checks, weapon registries, gun owner registries. He is exactly the kind of Washington Establishment insider that panders his way in and then screws us.

Romney will never get a vote from me.

Mitt Romney - Gun Owners Of America
    Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban
    "Deadly assault weapons have no place in Massachusetts," Romney said, at a bill signing ceremony on July 1 with legislators, sportsmen's groups and gun safety advocates. "These guns are not made for recreation or self-defense. They are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."

NationalGunRights.org - Romney Flier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ygw9CQ9po

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-UQG7k1uX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk1bJOpYUqE

Well said.

Romney is yet another statist pig... Pretty much an obaba light.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Not giving up yet, the nomination hasn't been made. For that matter, the process hasn't started yet. To quote a great American, "it ain't over 'till it's over".

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    In my opinion if he become president there will be another Assault Weapons ban.....:xmad:

He's to anti- gun :noway: for me any one who says i support second amendment for hunting and keeps using the word hunting to weapons use does not support Assault Weapons .

Romney is bad for gun rights
    I don't think so. As soon as someone is elected president they begin to run for their 2nd term. He wouldn't be so stupid as to cut off his own legs.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    We also have to remember that there are a lot of pro-firearm congress-critters that will not allow any more 2nd amendment infringements.

Of course that wouldn't stop an unconstitutional executive order, but I agree with mrortega, Romney isn't that stupid.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    My dad says he is going to vote for mitt I beg him every day to vote Paul. He says he is the only one that is electable

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I just wish we could get a real conservative to run all of the present GOP hopefuls are libs, or centrists.. including Ron Paul. How about Allen West!!!!!!

Last edited:

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I'd rather have Obama in the White House for four more years and a Republican Congress than Newt Romney with a Republican Congress.

I presume you are talking about 2A rights here. Truth is, as bad a Romney might be, Obama has already promised the anti-gun crowd that he will work to ban guns. He hasn't tried anything so far because he knows it will come back to haunt him during the election. Once re-elected he will be free to do anything he wants and that includes throwing as many bans on guns as possible and supporting the UN anti-gun policies.

We're probably screwed either way, but at least there is a chance with Romney that he will do nothing drastic while he tries to get support for a 2nd term. If Obama stays in, look for royal edicts ( I mean executive orders) and any other legislation he can run through to disarm us.

But if the economy collapses or world war breaks out we might be in a little better position to hold onto our guns, but then again, that might be the final excuse to turn the US into a disarmed police state.

History is in the making--get ready for anything and everything.

Project972

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Vote Ron,he needs 2 million more. Have location of 600 Fema Concentration camps. Happy New Year. Semper Fi

eblevins

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    you got it right

It is high time they began punishing the criminals and leave law abiding citizens alone. We do not need more gun laws but we could use less self serving politicians.

Top Bottom