• ...and so much more!
  • NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    We can make a difference

If everyone would get off the "we'll settle for whoever can beat Obama" mindset, we might actually be able to put a quality candidate on the ballot. Anyone that cares about 2A rights should NOT settle for anyone that doesn't fully understand (and stand for) the "shall not be infringed" part!

I know I am preaching to the choir, but there are other candidates in the race that have the proper stand on the 2A issue...

--- NavyVet

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    If everyone would get off the "we'll settle for whoever can beat Obama" mindset, we might actually be able to put a quality candidate on the ballot. Anyone that cares about 2A rights should NOT settle for anyone that doesn't fully understand (and stand for) the "shall not be infringed" part!

I know I am preaching to the choir, but there are other candidates in the race that have the proper stand on the 2A issue...

--- NavyVet

What are we supposed to do if we care about living i.e. food, shelter, clothing, and the biggest income, but we also care about 2A? You gotta eat, and have shelter. Without shelter it is gonna be hard to have firearms.. Without income it is gonna be hard to have any of it. Is there a candidate for that? Why would you worry about 2A when you haven't worked in 18 months+? You have lost your home, got a divorce, lost your car, kids won't talk to you and all you can find is a $10 an hour job that you don't even like.

NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    Although my post was focused on 2A rights, it really applies to any issues that are important to you. Since the thread was focused on 2A, that is what I addressed.

The real concern is that we are being told (by most of the media) that we need to settle on someone because 'they can beat Obama'. More often than not, this implies sacrificing your beliefs to get some 'establishment candidate' in office that will maintain the status quo.

I understand your plight and certainly hope we can find a candidate that has an answer to our poor economy.

---NavyVet

What are we supposed to do if we care about living i.e. food, shelter, clothing, and the biggest income, but we also care about 2A? You gotta eat, and have shelter. Without shelter it is gonna be hard to have firearms.. Without income it is gonna be hard to have any of it. Is there a candidate for that? Why would you worry about 2A when you haven't worked in 18 months+? You have lost your home, got a divorce, lost your car, kids won't talk to you and all you can find is a $10 an hour job that you don't even like.

Top Bottom