• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Here's local mom who needs some action. I wonder if she's following orders and lying or if she's just that ignorant. I'm betting the former.

Congress shouldn't impose concealed gun law

No way to reply...

As with virtually every other state, Indiana requires a permit to carry a hidden, loaded handgun in public. That's just common sense: to carry a concealed handgun should require a clean criminal record and basic safety training. But there is a bill pending in Congress that would override Indiana's basic permit requirements and force our state to let anyone with a driver's license from states like Arkansas, Wyoming and Vermont to carry concealed, loaded guns in public with no permit, no training, and no criminal history check -- no questions asked. If Congress passed this law, these non-Hoosiers would have more leeway to carry concealed weapons than Hoosiers themselves.
    It could be openly carried.
    It could be unloaded.

Wait, and anti-gunner that didn't read the bill, or the law??? Imagine that!!!!

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Here's local mom who needs some action. I wonder if she's following orders and lying or if she's just that ignorant. I'm betting the former.

Congress shouldn't impose concealed gun law

No way to reply...

There's another demanding mommy in the comments, claiming that she's going to get the votes in 2016 to force us all to register our firearms, get photo IDs, etc. She's...special.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    There's another demanding mommy in the comments, claiming that she's going to get the votes in 2016 to force us all to register our firearms, get photo IDs, etc. She's...special.

To bad she hasn't thought through the "law of unintended consequences" if she could actually do that.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I think she was concered with constitutional carry states that she mentioned; Arkansas, Wyoming and Vermont. They require no permit/license or training.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    The lies just continue to pile up. Here is a braniac mom who need some action in Iowa.

Moms Demand Action Spins - Gun Rights, Gun Control ?Not Mutually Exclusive?

"The Des Moines Register reports Grimm’s exact words:
    “We can protect the Second Amendment and have common sense solutions to reduce gun violence. Those are not mutually exclusive ideas, and I’m tired of our legislature and society treating it like it is.”

"Moms Demand Action immediately complained that the repeal of a permit-to-purchase means Iowans could begin buying guns without a background check"

Someone please give these moms some action.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    The most disturbing aspect of these "mothers" is that they are in all probability raising their children to be as stupid as they are. And they will grow up and vote.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The most disturbing aspect of these "mothers" is that they are in all probability raising their children to be as stupid as they are. And they will grow up and vote.
    Don't worry, I'm sure the public school system will straighten them ou...... oh, yeah.....
    Well, Higher Ed will surely.... oh, uh.....
    Well, there is always a chance they will turn out to be freedom-loving adults regardless!

And +1 to Kroger. We alternate between them and Meijer, depending on the deals. Can't hardly beat Kroger's fuel points.

Top Bottom