• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The lies just continue to pile up. Here is a braniac mom who need some action in Iowa.

Moms Demand Action Spins - Gun Rights, Gun Control ?Not Mutually Exclusive

Wonderful article I loved the end!

As state representative Matt Windschitl (R-Missouri Valley) explained, Iowans with a permit-to-purchase have to go through a background check annually to keep the permit up to date. But once the cards are repealed, Iowans will have to go through a background check every time they purchase a gun from a gun store — which could be numerous times each year.
    Yet Moms Demand Action is trying to shame the senate in opposing the repeal by claiming it “will result in fewer background checks conducted” on handgun sales.
    How can anyone take Moms Demand Action’s rallies against gun rights legislation seriously, given the fact that Grimm admitted the group sees no contradiction between guns rights and gun control?

As for the other article you posted GPIA7R, I am also happy to do a little more shopping at Kroger the next time I can... Glad to see them "stick to their guns!" I will support them!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    One of Shannie's cohorts whined and made up some new statistics and empirical evidence: The Kansas chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, part of Everytown for Gun Safety, had lobbied against the bill by pointing to a survey indicating 78 percent of Kansans opposed reform allowing people who hadn’t demonstrated proficiency with a firearm to carry loaded, concealed weapons.
    "Moms, gun violence survivors, gun shop owners and plenty of other Kansans spoke out against this dangerous setback for public safety," said TerriLynn Barnett Miller, of the Kansas chapter of Moms Demand Action. “Governor Brownback ignored us, looked the other way and our state will be less safe as a result."

:runaway:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Why wouldn't they fabricate numbers to support their agenda? NOTHING EVER HAPPENS TO THESE PEOPLE WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT LYING.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    One of Shannie's cohorts whined and made up some new statistics and empirical evidence: The Kansas chapter of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, part of Everytown for Gun Safety, had lobbied against the bill by pointing to a survey indicating 78 percent of Kansans opposed reform allowing people who hadn’t demonstrated proficiency with a firearm to carry loaded, concealed weapons.
    "Moms, gun violence survivors, gun shop owners and plenty of other Kansans spoke out against this dangerous setback for public safety," said TerriLynn Barnett Miller, of the Kansas chapter of Moms Demand Action. “Governor Brownback ignored us, looked the other way and our state will be less safe as a result."

:runaway:
    OH MY WORD!!!!! THE STREETS WILL RUN RED WITH BLOOD

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm amazed at how some people can sleep after all of the lies they tell. I suppose the ends justifies the means in their tiny minds, which is ironic since her ends are as evil as her means.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Shannie just can't stop lying and the dip****s in the press just eat it up.

Bearing ArmsNo, The NRA Isn't Banning The Carry Of Guns At Its Convention - Bearing Arms

Yesterday Rachel Maddow ran with the same story..

Today she ran a piece with a tag line..

"Rachel Maddow reports on the NRA convention that will take place in Tennessee this week, and how attendees will be allowed to carry loaded weapons in the same room that the presumptive Republican presidential candidates will give their speeches."

Which is it? :dunno:

Top Bottom