• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So why don't we get Indiana's recall laws changed? How many times do we all have to be blindsided by Dick Lugar? He should have been recalled years ago.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Whatever.
    Paris+Hilton+Debut+Album+Release+Party+bFX1qHdbHp4l.jpg

sarcasm

American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, the Biggest Loser, and Glee being cancelled. Make a bubble to give a false sense of security and keep adding mind numbing distractions, you can do pretty much anything you want without being noticed by the masses.

^This two above pretty much sum in up.
    BTW who is the girl on the left?

-Jedi

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Both of them, multiple times.

Compared to this:
    I'm perfectly fine never getting lucky with any of those females. If I wanted stripper, I'd go for better looking stripper. I really do need to apologize for not drooling like I've never seen what appear to be lower class females with an object that I enjoy (you know, sometimes I wish they'd leave the half naked females out of the motorcycle magazines...so you could actually see the bikes). This type of marketing is done for the simplest minds. If drooling over women you'll never meet or get lucky with (even though you day dream about it after seeing a few pictures) is the positive side of life...I'll pass.

Just an observation :)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Compared to this:

Just an observation :)

Yep, good observation. Those low class females are better looking than the ones in that thread with low rent strippers and guns for the Ohio shop or whatever it was. Not saying that I'd have a chance (honestly with them, you never know if you're at a party or a club and they're there...they seem to hook up with just about anyone).

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yep, good observation. Those low class females are better looking than the ones in that thread with low rent strippers and guns for the Ohio shop or whatever it was. Not saying that I'd have a chance (honestly with them, you never know if you're at a party or a club and they're there...they seem to hook up with just about anyone).

Well, trust me as someone who has DJd in strip clubs, you have a MUCH better chance of picking up a girl at a sports bar, than a strip club, and probably a better chance with Kim or Paris than most strippers, lol

You are just assuming the girls in that other thread are:
    A: Strippers
    B: Easy

With Kim and Paris, we have video evidence of their moral character, so it just seemed a little hypocritical to me..

..end :hijack:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Well, trust me as someone who has DJd in strip clubs, you have a MUCH better chance of picking up a girl at a sports bar, than a strip club, and probably a better chance with Kim or Paris than most strippers, lol

You are just assuming the girls in that other thread are:
    A: Strippers
    B: Easy

With Kim and Paris, we have video evidence of their moral character, so it just seemed a little hypocritical to me..

..end :hijack:

As a patron of many lower class strip clubs, the chances of picking up a stripper is MUCH higher than a girl at a sports bar. The more upscale clubs, I'd have to agree with you (even though if you have even the slightest game and decent looks you can pick up girls in the upscale clubs). The girls in the other thread, I'm assuming because I've seen more than my share of dancers in low light and normal lighting. If they aren't or haven't been, there are several in that thread that are pretty trashy, not that there is anything wrong with that (as I've pretty much said ^^^ I'm quite fond of strippers, just honestly have an issue with that style of marketing).

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    As a patron of many lower class strip clubs, the chances of picking up a stripper is MUCH higher than a girl at a sports bar. The more upscale clubs, I'd have to agree with you (even though if you have even the slightest game and decent looks you can pick up girls in the upscale clubs). The girls in the other thread, I'm assuming because I've seen more than my share of dancers in low light and normal lighting. If they aren't or haven't been, there are several in that thread that are pretty trashy, not that there is anything wrong with that (as I've pretty much said ^^^ I'm quite fond of strippers, just honestly have an issue with that style of marketing).

Maybe things have changed since I worked in the Clubs. :dunno:

Top Bottom