• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I sent Brad the check today for the last knife I'm going to buy this year.

:rofl:

I can see why you guys call him the enabler. He is awesome to deal with. This will be the first but definitely not the last time I buy my last knife from Brad.

Was it by chance one of these particular staby things mentioned in an earlier thread :rockwoot:(Rhino you need one of these you will finally be able to injure yourself underwater and in the dark due to the tritium insert in the firing slider :):)
    KhcxGsrh.jpg

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Was it by chance one of these particular staby things mentioned in an earlier thread :rockwoot:(Rhino you need one of these you will finally be able to injure yourself underwater and in the dark due to the tritium insert in the firing slider :):)
    KhcxGsrh.jpg

Awe man. Did I just get Crailed?

Yep that be the one. Don't play with it to long Brad has to mail that thing to me soon.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

Yep that be the one. Don't play with it to long Brad has to mail that thing to me soon.

Nope, you didn't get "Crailed" this time........nobody has handled the one you are purchasing except me, and that was to make sure everything was operating correctly, however, the only thing I did not do was dunk it in the bath tub to see if it deployed and retracted under water. :):

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I live in Ladoga right now.

The Big City! Southmont!

Out of curiosity, what are blood transfusions and sutures going for these days?

1. I hate you.
    2. I get a discounted rate because I'm in the Frequent Buys Club at the local ER.

Don't try to Crail meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It was an attempted Crailing, but you had already self-Crailed, thus rendering the Crailing attempt moot.

Nope, you didn't get "Crailed" this time........nobody has handle the one you are purchasing except me, and that was to make sure everything was operating correctly, however, the only thing I did not do was dunk it in the bath tub to see if it deployed and retracted under water. :):

We definitely need definitions and rules on the Crailing thing.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    . . . which you now have an odd but irresistible compulsion to give to me.

Don't fight it.

Ssshhh. Just let it happen.

:nono: Nope I like this one too much and it fits very well with my current microtech collection. Now there might be a certain agent of Satan errrrrr I mean enabler around here that might have more..... :rockwoot:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Nope, you didn't get "Crailed" this time........nobody has handled the one you are purchasing except me, and that was to make sure everything was operating correctly, however, the only thing I did not do was dunk it in the bath tub to see if it deployed and retracted under water. :):

Sweet!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    :nono: Nope I like this one too much and it fits very well with my current microtech collection. Now there might be a certain agent of Satan errrrrr I mean enabler around here that might have more..... :rockwoot:

As stated, I can't buy it. So really the only solution is for you to give yours to me. If you like it so much, just buy another from Brad, since you're under no such restriction.

See how easy that is?

You're welcome!

We have shockingly similar tastes in knives. Hmm not sure if friend or future foe/enabler of knife purchases.....

I'm watching you Crail!

You are wise. Keep alert! The only thing worse than a good Crailing is being surprised by the infamous Stealth Crailing Maneuver(TM).

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    You are wise. Keep alert! The only thing worse than a good Crailing is being surprised by the infamous Stealth Crailing Maneuver(TM).

Indeed the Crail be a sneaky adversary.

Seriously though, I swear its like he's in my head or something. It really is amazing how similar our tastes are.

Hey Crail, how old are you? Do you like alt/grunge rock from the 90's?

If you say late 20's and yes I'm seriously going to start going to a shrink. I may have an alternate personality and not know it.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Indeed the Crail be a sneaky adversary.

Seriously though, I swear its like he's in my head or something. It really is amazing how similar our tastes are.

Hey Crail, how old are you? Do you like alt/grunge rock from the 90's?

If you say late 20's and yes I'm seriously going to start going to a shrink. I may have an alternate personality and not know it.

20 years old, I like nirvana but prefer heavy metal like Slipknot and the like lol. AKs are cool but AR's are my preference. And the Check Mate by CZ is the coolest race gun out there. Also I might have a good therapist to refer you to lol. Also the ECO is freaking sweet officer sized 1911s run right when they are made like Dan Wesson makes them.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    20 years old, I like nirvana but prefer heavy metal like Slipknot and the like lol. AKs are cool but AR's are my preference. And the Check Mate by CZ is the coolest race gun out there. Also I might have a good therapist to refer you to lol. Also the ECO is freaking sweet officer sized 1911s run right when they are made like Dan Wesson makes them.

Ha! We actually have quite a bit in common! Except the AR thing, and I'm almost 8 years older than you. I did the metal thing in high school but grew out of it. Prefer music with more depth now but still jam to some Pantera or Slipknot or MM every once in awhile. CZs rule and DW rules production class 1911s. Also, I need no therapist just more ammo and range time..... and knives......and flashlights. Ok I may have more than one problem.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    You two should check into the Ritz Crailton Plaza (ask for the Crailing Suite). There you can continue your Crail-mance more discreetly.

Top Bottom