• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lmyer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    South Bend
    Please make sure you add it to the INGO calendar! Also, now that you've got a firm date, close this thread and open a thread in the INGO Events subforum with all of the details to make it easy for INGO members to find it. You can even link that thread in the Calendar entry.

This meet is now in the INGO Events subforum as Vintage Bolt Action Military Rifle Match and is open to ALL bolt action service rifles, not just Mosins.

Scutter01: I have not yet figured out how to close this thread. Can't find instructions - can you please help tell me how to do it?

Thanks,

Les

MADE IN AMERICA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    If you are having bolt trouble rub the bold down with grease that's what I did or file down the receiver what the bolt hits also helps but take a lil off at a time brake down the bolt. Every so of then and spray oil or rub grease on every moving part

lmyer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    South Bend
    Trying to see if being the last post will allow me to close this thread.

Nope, I still don't have the option to close it under thread tools. Moderator please help.

Les

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Trying to see if being the last post will allow me to close this thread.

Nope, I still don't have the option to close it under thread tools. Moderator please help.

Les

Les, try editing the original post under advanced settings. Once on the advanced settings page there should be a box to check to close the thread. It's located under Additional Options.

lmyer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    South Bend
    Les, try editing the original post under advanced settings. Once on the advanced settings page there should be a box to check to close the thread. It's located under Additional Options.

Sorry still not seeing the option to close the thread. Does it have something to do with my post count?

Upon further review of help posts, it seems that only classified ads can be closed by the original poster??

Les

Last edited:
    Top Bottom